Chapter 4

You shiver as you walk through the base, the others are getting hot chocolate ready. Rex told you to go get changed, and you agreed.

You get to your room and change into some loose, dry clothes but you're still freezing. you must have caught a chill while outside, you walk back to the mess hall, keeping your arms crossed to try to get warm.

You arrive back in the mess hall and walk over to sit beside Rex, he hands you a hot chocolate. Wrapping an arm around you and pulling you against his side.

You smile, leaning against him and drinking your hot chocolate. You sigh when you realize that you still have to go out and pick some thing's up for Christmas, all you want to do right now is relax.

You all enjoy each other's company for about three hours until everyone leaves to do their own things. Obi Wan takes Gida back to the temple for some training and Anakin goes with them, the rest of the troopers go on their way to hang out with brothers.

Leaving you and Rex heading to your room to get ready to leave, you have plans to grab a few more decorations for the tree. It only has your star on it and the lights so far, you plan to buy the bulbs for your craft and have the troopers do it tomorrow while you're out with Padme buying presents. She's thankfully letting you store them in her apartment, so's Obi Wan.

You get to your room and grab your spare jacket, your usual one is still soaked. You turn and see Rex sitting on your bed, concentrating to transform back to human, you walk over and pet the fur on his arm softly.

It usually helps him transform, after a few seconds Rex starts to shrink down and his fur, claws and fangs recede until he's fully human. He stands up and kisses your forehead.

"Thanks, Cyare. I don't know what I'd do without you." You smile and give him a soft kiss on the lips, you're glad that he's at least getting closer to learning how to transform by himself.

"You don't have to thank me, I don't mind." He nods and walks over to his civies to get changed. Once he's got his coat on and everything he grabs the scarf that Gida got him and folds it up, setting it with his other clothes for when he transforms. You walk over, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the room.

Once you get out of the base you head back to that little store to buy more decorations, you walk in and immediately start picking out more Garland and candy canes, you make sure to get some fruit flavored ones this time.

You grab some more lights and a whole box of multi colored bulbs, you smile once you have everything you need. You and Rex pay for everything and leave the store, arms filled with bags.

You both head back to the base, setting the bags close to the tree and heading to the mess hall to cook some  food. You have decided to make a batch of your spaghetti, the boys usually go crazy for it, including Rex.

"Rex, you cut up some vegetables while I start cutting up the bantha burger." Rex nods, grabbing some peppers and a knife as you put the bantha burger in the frying pan.

You use a spatula to stir it up as Rex continue to cut up the green peppers into tiny pieces, putting them into piles. He starts on some red Pepper next, as you toss the first peppers into the bantha burger. You love cooking, you find it fun and theres so many different recipes you can try.

Rex finishes the peppers and you throw them in as he starts with the last vegetable, an onion. You grab the canned spaghetti sauce out of the cupboard, you always buy the same kind and add your own spices and stuff into it.

You pour it into the mixture of meat and vegetables, grabbing a container of cottage cheese from the fridge and dumping it into the sauce. You look over to see poor Rex tearing up from the onions, you chuckle at him and he glares at you.

He walks over and throws the onions into the sauce, and you put the spaghetti noodles on. Once they're finished you mix it up and bring it out to the mess hall, you made enough for everyone who wants some. You and Rex both grab a bowl and sit beside Fives, Cody, Jesse, Tup and Dogma.

"Thanks, y/n. You didn't have to cook for us." Fives tells you, and you smile as everyone nods.

"Thanks, but you should also be thanking Rex. He helped." Rex smiles at you.

"Thanks Rex." Cody tells him, making Rex smile. All his brothers thank you both as they eat, you eat your spaghetti, it tastes so much better than the gross stuff they serve here. You all finish up eating and you head to your room with Rex, once you get there Rex pulls you into a hug.

"I had fun today Cyare. Thank you." He tells you, kissing your lips. You kiss him back, once you're done you push your forehead against his.

"I had fun too." You tell him, you had lots of fun today. Rex looks at you nervously.

"I... I actually find I don't mind being a Werewolf, it's not so bad as long as I have you." Rex tells you, he doesn't love being a Werewolf, he's really rather be like he was before. But it's not that bad now that he's getting used to it.

"That's good, Rex. I'm glad that you don't hate being one anymore." You kiss his lips softly, it means that he's improving.

You both go to bed shortly after, you cuddled up to Rex's bare chest. His arms are wrapped tightly around you, his chin sitting against the top of your head. He's so protective for you, even when he's asleep.