009

lightweight

Jimin was getting ready for his night at the club. Putting on his best thigh highs and garters, pairing them with a red tight leather skirt. Above that he put on a red tank top with a red button-up, letting it hang off his shoulders. on his waist, he had on beautiful diamond waist beads. those waist beads were one of the most expensive things he owned. after spending weeks in the club, and paying off his bills and stuff, he could afford a treat for himself.

he looked at himself and was impressed, he was perfect really. 'kidding' Jimin thought, he wasn't that confident. "oh" Jimin muttered to himself quietly, forgetting to put some light makeup on. he got out his concealer and patted it on his face with a beauty blender. he got his cherry gloss and slid it over his soft plump lips, ending the look with some sparkly eye shadow.

the thought of the party slowly crept back into his mind. he kind of wanted to go, but the idea of missing a paycheck instantly changed his mind. plus, his boss probably wouldn't even let him off, Saturdays are the busiest.

ring

Jimin looked over to his phone, it was his boss. quickly putting his makeup brush down he picked up "hello? I'm about to be on my way" he said getting up to get his red mary janes from under his bed. "hey Jimin, you don't need to come this weekend. we have a new member and we're gonna see how he does tonight to see if he can stay for a part-time job, so just stay home, okay?" his boss hung up and Jimin just sat there.

"guess I can go huh," Jimin said with a little giggle.

getting his purse and keys, he headed out. it was a little breezy for a summer night, but the chill felt good against his skin. for some reason, his mind shifted towards yoong. he didn't know why, it was an emotionless thought. well timing is good this weekend because he bumped right into him

"ow- oh, it's you, hi," Jimin said with a little fake smile on his face

"Woah, you look. sexy" yoongi smirked. a cup of you knows what in his hands.

"Thanks, I guess. well uh, see you inside" Jimin smiled and pushed past yoongi into the tattoo shop. 'way to be awkward' he muttered to himself. the shop was full of people like yoongi and jungkook, pale people dressed in dark clothing with tattoos. Jimin stuck out like a sore thumb with his bright cherry red outfit, not to forget it was a stripper outfit.

there was no security so the looks did bother him, no one was guarding him after all. He saw a mini bar that the boys rented and went to go take a seat. "hi, ill take a shot of uh...Hennesey please" he said to the bartender who looked cute, like a koala bear. "sure," the bartender said and went to go make his drink. while waiting for that, he remembered the whole reason he even came, taehyung. The younger was nowhere to be found, he looked around and even tried to call him, but the recipient must be slow with all these people in here. He sighed and took his drink the bartender gave him, he muttered a 'thanks' and sipped it, he didn't want to get drunk after all.

it was a couple of minutes of him thinking to himself about nonsense things until a male came up. he was super tall, probably 6'5, brown hair, and buff build. he had on all black with a little tattoo on his face and a sleeve going up to his neck. to say he was scary wasn't the right term, he was terrifying. but Jimin being polite, he said 'hi'

you're probably one of the most beautiful males I've laid eyes on" the male said while smiling.

"oh, thank you haha" Jimin smiled with a fake laugh, it's not that he didn't appreciate the comment, it's just he didn't know the male and he was a little uncomfortable.

"buy any drink ill pay for it" the male smiled while pulling his wallet out.

"oh no it's fine really, I'm a lightweight, and I've already brought one, thank though," join said with his cheeks red.