002

Fuck him

Fuck him

"So he blew smoke in your face?" Hoseok asked not amused.

"Yes! Can you because he had the audacity to even do that? I'm jimin park. Not just one of these gold-digging whores" jimin rolled his eyes

"Jimin...you are a gold digger. You literally just had sex with me for 5 thousand." Hoseok told jimin

"Well...I'm still jimin" jimin rolled his eyes annoyed. "Well are you gonna take me home? I have to get ready at my house starting now. Can you believe wooyoung is mad at ME because I told a girl her rolls were showing. I was just being honest, I didn't even say anything mean" jimin ranted to Hoseok, once again.

"Jimin, you can't just say that to anyone" Hoseok replied. Going back to sucking jimins neck. It wasn't really a sexual act anymore between them. They both found comfort in flesh sucking.

"I didn't say it was bad or anything. Plus, men like that. If anything I was giving her a compliment" jimin rolled his eyes

"Whatever you say babes, let's get you home so you can get ready" Hoseok said planting a kiss on jimins cheek while pushing his off his lap

"Hmm, alright, when am I coming over again? Your lap is comfortable or whatever" jimin smiled

"Yea yea, let's go"

-

Jimin walked inside the club, immediately inhaling the smell of liquor, sweaty bodies and weed. However it wasn't as bad as it was up in front where he actually worked.

already dressed because he had to get ready at home, he went to sit in the crowd. sitting in the dressing rooms wasn't his cup of tea, especially when all the girls were either bitchy or whores in general. yes, jimin wasn't a saint himself, but at least he had morals. and sitting in the back room with woo young was something hell never do again.  especially since he thought jimin liked "non-consensual" sex. he was kinky, but not that kinky. 

he, embarrassingly, begged to wooyoung to let him stay sober this shift. claiming he'll be 'good'

going to sit down further back in the crowd, he instantly got trembled with guys around him.

getting touched unwantedly, he started pushing them off. which didn't work, jimin isn't exactly the strongest.

"Get off you creeps" jimin cried out

"he said get off of him" jimin heard while the unknown guy put his hand around jimins waist

while the guys backed off jin turned around.

it was the tattoo guy.

"oh. its you. get off of me" jimin demand while looking disgusted. while in reality he was in awe