004

Fairy

Fairy

it was a Wednesday night and Jimin was at taehuyngs house.

"jimin, I'm serious, if you were to get a tattoo, everyone would booty sex you," taehyung said while scrolling on Instagram.

"Taehyung, one, tattoos are hella fucking expensive. Two, I'm scared and they hurt. Three, I don't want to want to be a heathen and ink my pure skin"
Jimin said explaining why a tattoo wasn't his best fit.

"Pure skin? You're literally a stripper...anways child. Please, Minnie? I know the perfect guy! He knows how to soothe out the pain and he'll do it for free since he knows me. Please? We can get matching ones!" Taehyung begged Jimin, whining to persuade him even more.

"Fine, but it has to be little, nothing big"

"Okay! But I want to get our initials on our thighs!" Taehyung said jumping up and down, now even more excited because his best friend said yes.

"Our thigh? This guy better be straight." Jimin warned Taehyung, but still agreeing.

"Haha, sure"

-
Yoongi and his friend jungkook are currently looking through new tattoo sketches to try out on some new customers.

"So yoongi, my boyfriend wanted to know if you could tattoo his friend's thigh for him"
Jungkook broke the Silence

"Sure" yoongi responded.

"For free, haha" jungkook mumbled, however, yoongi still heard him.

"Haha, no." Yoongi smiled while bitterly saying no.

"Please? It's for me and Taehyung. Plus, his friend is cute, maybe you'll finally settle down." Jungkook explained.

"...fine" yoongi agreed.

"Thanks!" Jungkook said going back to his sketches

Yoongi just mumbled incoherent words.

-

Jimin was finally done with his shift at the club, not that tired, he decided he wanted to go to a tattoo shop to see if he wanted anything more than Taehyungs initials.

So he put on some clothes that didn't scream 'stripper life' and left the club.

Forgetting that a certain brunette worked there.

He was now 3 minutes away from his location, according to his GPS. He couldn't get over the fact that he remembered this place. Dejavue hitting him repeatedly, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Brushing it off, he was finally outside the shop. There were still people getting stuff done since it was only 10. Not late at all for the busy city.

The door chimed opened, Jimin was never more scared in his life.

Skeletons were on display, bruised up baby dolls with eyes missing, even body parts. Almost everything and everyone had black.

The red LED lights didn't help, making the shivery sight even less bearable.

He jumped when he felt a hand touch his shoulder

"Do you wanna get a tattoo? Things like words or quotes range anything from $75-$300, big things like an American flag cost $300-600. It also depends what body part you're getting it on" the guy that touched him explained, not looking at jimin completely.

"Oh, thanks but I just wanted to look at some sketches, I'm not sure what I want to get yet" jimin said smiling politely, not able to see the mans face Because of his high face mask.

"You're welcome-" the man in the face mask suddenly stopped when he knew who he was talking to.

"Princess, I didn't know you wanted to get a tattoo" yoongi said, pulling down his face mask to now expose his face.

That's why this place looked so familiar

"Ugh, this is your shop? I'll go somewhere else, bye" jimin said turning back around before yoongi stopped him.

"Don't let me interfere with business" yoongi said, handing Jimin the sketch book.

"Fine, but don't think I'm not watching you" jimin Warned, taking a seat on the black suave coach.

The more sketches Jimin looked at, the more he was fascinated.

"Wow, these are fucking amazing, they're beautifully sketched, did you draw these?" Jimin asked while looking at yoongi with admiration.

"Yea, I'm surprised you like them, they're some older ones" yoongi said, slightly touched by the boys words.

"If these are old, imagine your new ones. I never knew one can have such talent. You're amazing" jimin complimented yoongi while beaming.

"Thanks" yoongi said, he actually felt special.

"Do you have any recommendations for me? I've never had one before, I want one thats bold but not to the point where it scares people off. I don't wanna look like you." Jimin told yoongi

"Wow thanks. But hmm, a fairy would suit you"

"Those are cute! Do they have a certain meaning?"

"Well, they're usually symbols for innocence, weakness, as if you're too small. They also stand for beauty, an ethereal creature." Yoongi explained to Jimin

"Oh, like tinke-" jimin was cut off by yoongj.

"Please don't be a basic bitch and get tinker bell. An actual forest looking fairy would suit you much more. They're prettier" yoongi mumbled the last part.

"What was the last part? But okay, I guess I can come by another time..uhm. So does the store have a phone?" Jimin asked shyly.

"No. But I have a number. Take mine" yoongi said grabbing jimins phone. He put the phone in front of jimins face to unlock it with Face ID.

"Well the stores closing now, we should head out"
Yoongi told Jimin while standing up, his co workers already gone and half of the lights off.

"Okay, well bye yoongi. Oh, this does not mean we're friends now. We're just aquatints" jimin told yoongi while poking him. "Bye" he ran off to the curb of the street to get a taxi.

"What a twink" yoongi mumbled rolling his eyes, locking up and heading to his own apartment.