005

How cute

How cute

It was now the day for Taehyung and Jimin to get their tattoos, and Taehyung was beyond annoying Jimin.

"Okay, we get our names on our but-cheeks! Come on, that's so cool and scandalous" taehyung pleaded while clinging on to Jimin, trying to dodge random people on the streets.

"Taehyung, no. I don't want some random dude touching my BARE ass. Also, what if we're not even friends in 20 years? I'm going to be old as fuck with a snake ass bitches name on my ass"  jimin joked with Taehyung.

"Why am I the one to break up our friendship? Looser" Taehyung grumbled, stopping at their destination

"Why did we stop at this jerks shop? Wait, don't tell me this shop belongs to the Kim yoonji guy" jimin eyes went wide

"Wow! You know him too? Yea, my boyfriend works here, him and his friend are gonna give us free tattoos"

"Taehyung I suddenly don't feel so good, yea I'm gonna go to the store and get some pain killers, yea" jimin said, trying to get out of taehyungs grasp

"I got some in here. Tattoos can fucking hurt"
Yoongi said, right at the entrance of his shop

"Yay" jimin said smiling  bitterly, purposely bumping into yoongi while going inside.

"What's up with him?" young asked to no one in particular

"meh, hes grumpy because his tattoo is going to hurt" taehyung said going inside the shop

-

"jimin. Just let me fucking do the tattoo, its not going to kill you. pussy up" yoongi said agitated, jimmy has been fighting him off for the pass 30 minutes. taehyungs got his done in 10 minutes then him and jungkook went to get something to eat across town, leaving yoongi and jimin alone.

"jimin, are you scared?" yoongi asked jimin, looking sympathetic

"no, of course not." jimin. said rolling his eyes

"jimin, its fine if you are, just tell me so I can make you less anixious" yoongi told jimin, huffing at the end.

"fine, I'm scared. But you can't blame me, this probably hurts worse than a shot" jimin said looking down

"hmm. hold on" yoongi said, getting up and going into the walk in closet. "okay, here's a stuffed dog, you can squeeze it if it hurts" yoongi said handing jimin the stuffed bear

jimin starred at it, not fully making up his mind. but regardless, he was doing it for taehyung, his best friend. "fine, please hurry up" jimin said, pouting

"anything for you prince" yoongi said ruffling his hair.

yoongi went to his cart, got out his gun and went back to jimin, who was on the edge of tears. not saying anything to make him less distressed, he just got on to his stool and started tattooing Jimins virgin skin.

as soon as jimin felt the needle going into his skin, he started to cry. he thought needles from the doctor was bad, this one is even worse. yoongi stopped for a second, but went right back which made jimin jump. jimin just wanted it to be over.

15 minutes later, surprisingly, yoongi was done with jimins tattoo. "you did such a good job jimin, I'm very proud" yoongi said, kissing jimin on the cheek.

"don't kiss me on the cheek and don't talk to to me like im some child. now, where's the lollipop you Said I could have?" jimin asked, jumping out of his seat.

"yea yea, such a spoiled prince" yoongi said rolling his eyes, passing the pop.

"leave me alone, also, when are we going to do my fairy tattoo?" jimin asked, lollipop in mouth.

"hmm, I think im making a little mini me, how cute" yoongi joked, wanting to get a raise out of Jimin

"yea sure, anyways, I want my next tattoo in 2 weeks. now im going to the bathroom" jimin told yoongi, walking to the bathroom, which wasnt the way he was going.

"the bathrooms that way prince" Yoongi told him, pointing to the left of the shop

"knew that" jimin said while wobbling over to the bathroom