001

I remember him

I remember him.

Jimin finally finished his last shift, tiredly taking off his choker and brackets. He put on a big hoodie and sneakers, leaving his very short shorts on.

He quickly left the busy night club filled with old men, young girls trying to get money, and strippers like himself.

He got in his cab and put his throbbing head against the window, which didn't really help with every bump of the car. Him getting drunk before each shift wasn't really the best thing to do. But since he's "too stubborn" he's forced to by his dick of a boss.

He usually sobered up by this point. He was listening to the low classical music playing up front, he was never really one for the loud rap music that the club played. Don't get him wrong, he listens to it but the constants song getting played over and over again gets old.

Turning around the corner he entered the—Sketchy part of his town. It wasn't as bad as Harlem or Philly. But it wasn't the safest to walk around with expensive-looking jewelry and the newest iPhone.

Passing thru the broken houses that had grass gaping up the side of them, doors that were just yellow wood. They stopped in front of a tattoo shop, it was kinda late for people to be getting tattoos, but what can he say? It was kinda late to be in shorts that barely covered his ass.

He huffed as the car stopped moving, looking to the front he saw there was traffic from the city that was a few blocks down. Some public thing was happening, he wondered why tonight he got extra tips.

Looking back to the tattoo shop, he saw a guy come out, he had a sleeve of tattoos coming down his arm, wearing black ripped pants with a grey shirt. Jimin swore he saw the guy before but couldn't remember where and when.

He smelt smoke come through the open window to see the guy smoked. 'Ew, at least smoke weed' Jimin thought to scrunch up his nose.

"Roll your window up if you don't wanna smell it princess"

Jimin looked up to see the guy blowing the smoke in his direction while making eye contact. "Maybe you should be considerate, not everyone wants cancer," jimin said getting an attitude.

"Awe, the princess cares about his lungs, how cute," the guy said; one again blowing smoke in the direction of jimins face.

"Yeah sorry I don't wanna die" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"keep dancing the way you do, I wouldn't be surprised if you did die," yoongi said taking his last breath and throwing the cancer stick to the floor.

"Dick," he said still looking curiously at the boy.

"Nah, you criticize me, I criticize you"

It hit jimin. That's where he saw the guy from, he went to the club about a week ago. He and the guy made eye contact for almost all of jimins shift.

He huffed once again not understanding how he forgot the guy he took interest in.

Hitting back on the seat while the cars moved, he looked back out to the guy

"See ya next week princess"

'I wonder if he has a black card, his pants looked expensive" he thought. Yea the guy was cute, but jimin wasn't in it for the looks- well not all the way anyways. He wanted money and only money. The guy would probably be a good fuck if they were to interact again.

Closing his eyes once again, he sat back listening to the music.

-

First chapter! I already enjoy writing this story