Chapter-1

Fransico Lachowaski as Ace Hernandez

"Arrogant.I hate it!",I shot back.

"I have no wish to make me your loveable person.I am just here because we are getting married after a week,fiance!",Ace said smirking.

"No.The wedding is happening when I want it to happen.",I deadpan.

"You should consider yourself lucky I haven't killed you for talking back to me.",he growls.3,2 and 1!All my brothers,father, Eva,Fiona and Loren has their guns at him.

"You wanna repeat yourself?",I said bored.He smirks.

"You seriously thought I would coome here without preparations?",he mocks.In ann instant his men points their gun at my family.

"Fine!But you will be having dinner together with all our families. Ok?",I said.

"Ok.",he said and puts on his sunglasses.

"See you later, princess.",he said and left. Rude!His men follows him like dogs!After he left my brothers looks like they will rip his head off.

"Relax!Tonight! He will be getting a taste of his own medicine!",I grumble.My brothers nod as well my sisters.It is crazy but Loren,Eva and Fiona all three are assisans.They all had a horrible past and their love stories are not like fairytale.But they are my favourite.

Many things has change through this years.Only I myself know what!

I grab my phone and call the persons I need to call. Ace Hernandez!You will apologies to me today!

(At night)
"Girls!Stop, now.I am tired!",I whine as my sisters tries to doll me. My back is aching due to sitting.

"Stop.We are doing the makeup. You are doing nothing except looking at You Tube and sitting.",Eva said rolling her eyes.

"I don't need to look good!",I huff.

"We are not dressing you for you.Look at us we all look like super model as for you. You look pale. We don't want our only sister-in-law looking a zombie between us fairies.",Loren jokes.I glare at her.She kisses my cheek and hugs me.I roll my eyes but smile.

After another thirty minutes

"Are you hot ladies done?",Leo said coming in my room and kissing Eva's cheek.I make an 'EW' look.Both of them rolls their eyes.

"Save me,Leo.This girls are caking me!",I beg him.

"Realse her.",Leo said playfully to Eva.

"Why would we listen to you?",Eva said giggling.

"Cut your teasing.I am done!",I said and stand up as the other girls whine.

"Girl!You have the most beautiful and long raven hair with alomnd eyes. Not to forget your small plump lips.This will make a same man insane!Yet!You don't want makeup!",Fiona scolds.

"Are you flirting with my sister infront of me?",Vince said with a playful scoff.

"She is a beauty!But she hides it!",Loren whines. Eva is a blonde with doe yellow eyes and tall frame and pale skin.Fiona is a ginger head,blue eyes, pale skin and tall frame.Loren is a brown hair, green eyes and tall frame.All looks amazing.

"I feel tiny in this house all walking giants!",I huff seeing how short I am from my sisters and brothers.They laughs.

"You got mom's height!",Leo said and suddenly his face darken thinking about our butthole mother.

"Forget about the butthole.Let's go downsatirs.",I said.I am wearing a red mermaid satin dress that has a slit till my knees.My hair is curled and pinned on the side.My makeup is light yet flawless.I am wearing long platform heels.My lips are ruby red. I am wearing gold hoop earinngs and a simple gold chain.

My lashes looks more beautiful due to curling."Let's go!",I said and walk downsatirs as my siblings yell behind me to be careful.I watch my dad and other brothers except Leo and Vince greeting someone.I approach them to see Ace, his dad whom I met five years ago, his mother (a beautiful brunette)  and  blonde chick who looks BEAUTIFUL! If I was a boy I would be drooling over her.She has  blonde hair,pale skin,tall fame,big chest(boobs),curves,long fake lashes,golden gown,golden paint long nail and pin heels.But her dress is so short and reavealing!

"Hi,I am South Morerrti.",I said. smiling towards his mother whom I guessed his mother by her age.

"Hi,I am Izzy.Ace's mother.",Izzy said smiling sweetly.I smile at her.

"Pleasure to meet you again,Alexander.",I said grinning at the old man.He did saved my life once,right?He gives me a small smile.

"Plesure is all mine,South.",he said coldly. What did I expect from a mafiac leader?

My brothers greets everyone.I walk towards the blonde."Hi,I am South. Nice to meet you.",I said excited to the girl.She looks at me with disgust.Excuse me?

"Hello,I am Emma.Ace's girlfriend.",Emma said smirking.And I am supposed to feel jealous?

"So,what?",I blurted out.

I could feel Ace looking at me coldly and watching my every move.

"We shall proceed to the dinning.",Dad said. We nod.Eva,Fiona and Loren keeps galring at Emma.

We sat down. Ace and Emma sits infront of me.How could I think Emma was Ace's sister  when she was just gringing and is grinding her ass on him. Slut!

"Are we expecting others?",Alex said. Wow!Just the question I was waiting for.

"We are here!",Four voice yells and comes in the dinning.Ace's family's jaw dropped.I smirk as Ace glares at me.

"Feta Chesse!",I yell in excite ment.Need some informations?Let me help!
Meet the russian mafia!
F=Fabien
E=Elijah
T=Tristan
A=Adrian
The names of the people who leads russian mafia.Fabien is the leader. We met when they thought my brothers stole their shipment.They beat me for information.Fun fact I knew they willl be aducting me.I told them the truth how a new gang of Russia stole their shopment noot my mafia.Then they erased the gang.I love Russian accent!So,I annoyed them to death and we became close.

Not as lover as siblings.The four had a rough past like me.But more worse than me.Their dad made them like a beast even they didn't wanted it.So,I helped them killing his dad.My brothers are jealousy of them but we all are a unity.I call them Feta in short.All of them are of my age.

I hug the life out of them.All of them looks dead gorgeous."Hey printsessa!",Fabien said as I hug him lastly.

"Hey,handsome.", I whisper to him as I inhale his scent.I love him! Nope!As brother.

"Someone forgot us!",mom aka Jennifer said coming with Marco and  Riana(Marco's wife).I hug all of them.Then we settle on the dinning table.I look at Ace and gave him 'Sacred?' look.He gives me 'In your dream 'look.

Maids gives us our dinner and left as we kept glaring at each other."Stop eye raping my boyfriend!",Emm snaps.

All heads snaps towards us."What?",I said chuckling.

"I said stop eye raping him.Know this.You can never have him.I have his heart and body.You are just a tissue he is using to get his goal.",Emma snarls.

I smirk at her."You do realize everyone in this table can kill you in less than a second for talking with me in that tone.",I said smiling at her.She is so sweet!

"Are you mafia or something?",she scoffs.I try so hard to stop laughing but burst into laughter with Feta.Theo and Luke joins us.

"She doesn't know?",I asked Ace.Ace glares at Emma.

"I know.I was just trying to make you act like normal people because you would think I have no idea of mafia.",Emma said in whisper.

"Good.Look fuck him as much you want.I honestly don't care but take care of that tone of yours before speaking. Got it?",I snap. She nods like a parrot.