Chapter-11

Everyone's eyes widen."There is a gun beside your hand. If you aim at South or any person behind her. You will get your mafia and your life. If not then you will be saying bye to your lives.And don't evwn think aiming at me since I am not there only my three dimensional pictuer is. ",the bald said smirking.

All of them looks defeated.They all pick the gun but their hands are shaking.

"I beg you.The great leader of mafia is begging.Please din't make us do this!",Dad said on a verge of tears.

"No tears, capo!",the bald man said.

"I have another options.",the bald man said.The room dead silent.The room is full white and sound proof.

"Option three.Kill the mexican leader,South Morerrti Hernandez!",thee man said smiling.

"No buts or ifs.If you don't aim at her in ten seconds. She will be alive also all of you will be butt not your girls behind South.",The man said.

"One",The man said.My brothers hands are trembling."It will never happen!",Axel sneers at the bald man.

"Two!",the man said.

"Leo,Please!",Eva said
"Vince,please!",Fiona whimpers.

"Xavy!",Loren whispers in fear.

"Fabien!",Mikaley said as the man counts three.

"Marco!",Riana said.

"Four!",the bald man said.

"Five!",the bald man said circiling me.I feel bad for the girls. I know my mom,Marco,Dad,my brothers,Ace and Feta will choose me.

I did save their lives and I am the apple of their eyes.Still my heart is beating first."Six!",the man said as Fabien,Elijah,Adrian and Tristan aims their guns at me.

"Feta!",I said shocked.

"Sorry,princess.Own blood over anything.",Fabien said with watery eyes.

Leo,Vince and Xavier points their guns at me.",Sorry,sorella.Love and Mafia over anything.",three said in unison.

"Axel,Theo,Dieago,Luke,Lucas and Valentine.Aim at South.",Leo orders with red eyes that is tearing my life apart, now.

"Leo!",my other brothers said in shocked.

"It is my order.",Leo said.My other brothers also points at me their guns.

Even Father and mom points at me."Sorry,mi amore.Mafia and family are above everything.",dad said in his italian accent.

"I am your family,dad!",I shout.

Dad ducks his head."My parents gave me life.I can't betray them!",Dad said.

"Riana is the queen of Demon circle.I can't kill the queen. I am sorry,darling.",Mom said with watery eyes.

Marco points at me."Blood and Love above everything.",he said trying to get rid of tears.Even Ace points at me.

"Nic has saved my life many times.I can't betray him!",Ace said with a shaking voice.

"Wow!It didn't took ten seconds to aim at her!", the bald man said amused as my whole life felt a huge lie.

"Now,shoot at her arms and Leo, Fabien and Ace will shoot herr heart!",The man said with a sadistic look.

A tear lefts my eyes."We are sorry, sorealla!",Leo said as my own brothers shoots me first each bullet piercing my flesh of arms and chest.Still I stay alive. I scream in pain.

"Sorry,princess!",Fetas's said and shoots me on my arm and chest.Then Ace, Dad,Mom amd Marco.Every bullet not only piercing my body.Every bullet piercing my soul and body.

Every good memories we shared. Everytime I risked my life for them.Everytime I said 'I love you'to them.Everytime I felt they are my whole life.My world. All the times felt a big fat lie.Love!Mafia!Blood!I have everything.

My own love betrayed me for his loyalty. My own blood betrayed me for their love and order.My bond with Fetas was betrayed for their own blood.Mom and Marco betrayed me for their blood and position.

They could sacrifice their mafias but No!Mafia meant more than the only person loved,trusted belived and lived for them.Every bullet made their own mark of betrayal in my body. Betrayal that I am enduring before closing my eyes forever.

Today is the day the great mafia queen dies.The mafia princess whose mother abandoed her when she was a baby dies.The ordinary girl dies who has never done anything for herself. The girl of mafia who was betrayed by her own family.

After all the shooting I look at my brothers with eyes full of betrayal and hatred.I smile att them."Today is the day I am the luckiest person in world.I got to know I mean nothing to anyone in this world.",I said.

"I loved all of you.And you betrayed me!",I said unable to breathe.

"No,please.Try to understand. We had no other choice.",Leo begs me with tears in his eyes.If I didn't know anything I would forgive him before my death.

But he had chocies.Yet,he sacrificed me."Your girls and my grandparents all are trained assaisans or mafia. They could protect themselves.Not me,brother.I will never forgive you!",I said and close my eyes as the floor under me removes and I fell down with my now dead body.

One thing for sure.I will never  forgive them.