Epilogue

Imagine this song when she enters the graveyard and leaves.

After a year
Leo
In this one year I became a parent.Ace became the mafia king.Fabien fixed his relations with Mikaely.Only all we lost the apple of of our eye.South.

After the shooting the floor underneath her removed and she fell down dead. We never found heer dead body.We still don't know who did it.

We didn't even got the time to mourn for her since Eva got prego.We didn't even made South's grave.Untill today.Now I am standing beside my brothers and Eva who is holding my one year old son Landon.

It is South's funeral.The russian mafia,demon circle and mafia king are also here along with many other gangs,Kayden,drug lords.Everyone came only to see their queen the last time.

The whole grave is pur own family grave yard away from Sicily city."Sir!We will lower the coffin, now.",the men asked dad.Dad nods with tears.

The coffin goes down to earth with my sister in it.I know what I did was bound to happen but I can't help but feel a piece of myself is now removed.

The different kind of roses lay near the coffin. The rose.Only flower she loved.The roses are like accusing me like she did to me as her final words.

The wind blows. Evryone starts to talk in whisper.What?I look up to see a choper.A rope comes down just behind the coffin

Everyone points their guns at the rope.A person slides from the chopper to the ground.A laughing is heard."Wow!Won't anyone welcome me?I thought everyone missed me! ",came the sound of my sister.

All of our eyes widen.The whole graveyard covers in smoke after the smoke reduces my heart leaps with joy.My sister!South is coming towards us smiling mischievously.Her raven hair flowong on her back and the diamond gun she was supposed to get becoming a mafiaa queen is in her hand.

A button is in her other hand which she switches and everyones machine guns dies with their phone."Ladies and Gentlemen may I present the mafia demon queen of all. South! ",South's voice booms.

"You are not our queen.She is dead!",Nic growls.

"Oh,really.But I am alive even after getting sixteen bullet holes in my body and three in my heart.",she said smirking.

She comes towards me. She smirks at me."Missed me,brother?",she said mockingly.

"Who is this little guy?",she said looking at Landon.

"Your nephew.",I said smiling.

She puts her gun on Landon's head.

"Oh.You mean the son of the person who betrayed me?",she said.

"South!",I warn her.

"Oh,brother.You maybe heart less. But I can't kill a baby.Not yet,of course!",she said chuckling dryly and a rope falls between up from the chopper.

"See you where it all started.Till then,Adios!",she said and grabs the rope swiftly and many drones make a wing shape in her back.She flys to the sky laughing."I am going now.But I will be back.",she said as the she entters the chopper and the chopper flys off leaving all the underworld stunned.

#Author's note:This is the end of mafia series!

Haha!Got you!Did you like the prank?So.....In how many days you guys need a squeal?Comment below,vote and also I want some followers so please please follow me if you like my mafia stories and want the next chapter.I won't make a squeal if I don't get atleast ten more followers.Haha!I feel like a black mailer.