Chapter-6

"Hey!I am the smartest guy anyone has met!",Val whines.

"Yeah,right!I will go now.",I said roling my eyes.

"Where are you going?",Val said coldly.

"I am married and I almost became a widow.",I joke.

"Oh.Then,go.I guess.",he said with a weird look.I nod.I got out of his room and walk in the next room.Ok!Now,guys.

If you are a normal person and you just came out of being death.What would you do?Rest!Of course!But our mafia prince here is barking on his phone while lying on the hospital bed.Not to forget his girlfriend Emma is kissing. Strceth the kissing part.She is ucking his jaw and neck as he tries to push her.

"Get.Out!",I said trying not to laugh.Emma's head snap towards me."Why?",she snaps.

"I said so.",I said and she rolls her eyes.

"I guess she said get out.",an unfamiliar guy from earlier said from the door.Emma huffs and walks out.The unfamiliar guy smirks at me.I smirk back.

"Get.Out!",I said to him and lock the door on his face.

I snacth Ace's phone and cut it."What the hell!",he growls.

"You nearly died so rest.",I said bored.

"Why should it bother you?",he said.

"Because I don't want to be a widow at the day of my marriage.",I joke.He rolls his eyes but smiles a little.

The door knob twists and a nurse walks in whom I saw at Ace's operation."Here Mr.Hernandez.You need to take this medicines.",the nurse said and gives him medicines.He gulps them with water.

"What are you doing in my room?",he said coldly to me as the nurse is changing his dressings.

"You know,sir.You should worship her.",the nurse said.

"And why is that?",Ace said with a scoff.

"She murges into our operation and threatns the doctor to see you.",the nurse said but I cut her off.

"I think you should stop.",I said with a nervous chuckle.

"No.Please continue.",Ace said sternly.

"Then she stayed at the OT while doctors operate you.Your heart rate suddenly drops. Doctors were losing hope till she used electrical cardioversion.You nearly died but after three try your heart again started beating.She was pleading you to come back when your heart rate was dropping.I have to say not every wife can save their hisband from death on their wedding day.",the nurse said and left the room.Shiz!

I am so embarrased now and blushing furiously."Why did you save me?",he asked softly.

"Why did you saved me from the blast?",I said ignoring his comment.

"I promised to take your responsibilty when I gave you this ring.",he said.

"I did, too.",I said softly.He smiles for the first time.I smile back.My head starts spinning.

"You ok?",he asked.I was feeling nauseo and headache.

"Yesh.Just a little tipsy.",I said.

"Heee,lay down!",he said tryong to make place in his bed that is actually large from normal hospital beds.

"No.I will go to mine own room.",I said trying to stand but my head spins so badly.

"Just give in!",Ace said sternly.I nod and lay down beside him.My back facing him.I fell into deep sleep when the soft bed meets my back.

"Sleep,amor.",I hear him say as I fell asleep.

I woke up by noises but keep my eyes close."Aww!She looks so cute!", Eva coos.

"Why is she tangled with you?",I hear an angry Leo's voice.
I try moving but Alas!I roll on my right side and I realize that is the end of hosital bed!Oopss..!

"Ah",I scream but a strong hand grabs me.I open my yees to see Ace. I quickly hold his hospital gown and lay on the bed clinging with him.

I look to my right side to see my siblings standing all except Val. "Don't talk while I am sleeping.Got it?",I snap at them. My heart drumming on my chest.

Ace chuckles."You rolled like a burrito!",he said chuckling.I glare at him.

"I wouldn't be rolling if your fat body could squeeze into your space and give me some space!",I said.

"Did you just call me fat?",he growls.I glare at him.He grabs my butt. I gasp in shock.

"Ewww!Get a room!"A voice said.My head snap towards my siblings to see my brothers rubbing their eyes and cursing as my sisters smirks.

"For your kind information.You are in our room.Get.Out!",Ace shouts furstarted.

"Whoah!We are going.Don't make your panties in a twist!",Loren said giggling.

"I would if I was wearing any.",I hear Ace say under his breath but I herd it.I make a disgusted face.

"What?I am injured!",Ace said huffing.I still made a 'Yuck' face.I didn't notice my family already left us.

"Just wait till I make you beg for me!",Ace said cockily.I roll my eyes.

"Never roll your eyes at me!",he gritts through his teeth.Yeah,right!Note the sarcasm but I just nod.

"You know who did the attack?",I said as we lay down. I am tired.So I lift my leg on his legs and wrap my hands on his body like I do with my teddy.

"You sure you want to sleep like this?",he said ignoring my question.

"Yeah.You are my big teddy for now.",I said. I am too tired to think anything.I hear his soft chuckle.

"Tell me.Who attacked?",I said snuggling in his chest.What!He is my husband!

"I don't know.No one knows actually.We have some persons who are suspicious but none has any idea.",he said sighing.

"You have a laptop?",I ask out of blue.He nods.

"Give it.",I said.

"No.",he said sternly.

"Come on,dude.I am right here.You can see what I do.",I said huffing.He thinks before giving me his silver laptop.

I open it and it shows password."Password?",I said.

"I ain't telling that.",he said coldly so I did what a sane person could do.

Author's note:Guys!Thanks for voting and commenting.Please comment more often.It helps me to improve the story more and get to know you actually like my book.Also,quick question.

What do you think of Emma?