Chapter-4

Wedding
I take a deep breath as I walk out of the car.My makeup is flawless done by makeup artist.My hair is pinnde up in a low bun with few strands loose.I am wearing the tiara I got as mafia princess since it is a tradition.My veil is 10 feet long with flower details.I grab the boquet of white roses and daisy.

My briedemaids:Eva,Fiona and Loren are in light pink bridesmaid dress looking awesome.It is everything a gril can dream off.Handsome family and awesome wedding except a true loving husband.

"Earth to South!",Fabien said. I snap out of my thoughts."Oh.yeah.Sorry,what ya saying?",I said.

"We have to go!The wedding bells have ringed!",Fabien said.I nod and follow him.My bridesmaid will follow me and my brothers will hold my trail."You ready,honey?",Dad said.We haven't got much time together after the dinner a week ago.

"Yes,dad.You will miss me?",I tease him.He give me duh look.

"Are you kidding me?What dad is a dad if he doesn't feel horrible at his favourite daughter's wedding.",Dad said.

"I am your only daughter!",I said chuckling.

"I will miss you, mi amore.",he said in thick italian accent.I kiss his cheek.

"Me,too.",I said as the door opens for us to enter.

"Shall we?",dad said extending his hands.I take it.

"We shall.",I said happily.I have no nervousness walking on the aisle.It is just who I am.We walk inside as Lover song by taylor swift. 

I could feel all the stares of the guests.These are not normal guests.All are from mafia, gangs and druglords. Some guests are normal people who thinks this is some billionare's marriage to another billianore.

The song finishes as we reach the altar.Ace looks so handsome!He is six feet three inch as I am five feet four inch with one inch tall heels.

He has a white tuxedo. Dad gives my hand on his big yet soft ones."Take care of her.",Dad said sternly.

"Or you will meet our wrath!",my brothers including feta adds. Everyone chuckles thinking it a joke but our families know this is a warning.

The priest starts blabbing. Then Ace said 'I do'."Do you South Morerrti take Lucifer Ace Hernandez as your lawfully wedded husband?",The priest said.

"I do!",I said."Repeat after me Ace Hernandez.I, Ace Alexander Hernandez give this ring to you as a sign of my love and responsibility towards you.I promise to love and cherish you till the day I take my last breath.",the priest said.

Ace takes a deep breath."I,Ace Hernandez give you this ring as a sign of my responsivility and trust towards you.I promise to trust and cherish you till I take my last breath.",he said changing what priest said.

He slips a beautiful ring on my ring finger.He looks in my deep brown eyes.

"I, South Morerrti give you this ring as a sign of my friendship,responsibility and care towards you.I promise to spent my life with you till the day I take my final breath.",I said and slip the platinum band on his finger.I made my own vow. Truth be told it takes a lot to gain my trust.

"By the power vest upon me I pronounce you husband and wife.",The priest said.

"You may kiss the bride.",The priest said.Shit!

He comes forward.I gulp.He stares at my lips.He leans and I shut my eyes.He kisses my cheeks."Your lips will be next.",he whisper in my ear smirking.

I open my eyes.The crowd cheers. Then my bridesmaid drags me to thhe dressing room as we planned.Since the dress is so big I have another dress.It is mermaid gown that is simple yet elegant.

"I can't belive he kissed your cheeks instead off lips!",Loren whines.

"Yes,I was expecting a heat session!",Fiona said fangirling herself.I roll my eyes and walk out to the grand hall where the guests are eating and dancing.I spot my brothers.Fabien said something in Leo's ear.Leo's face becomes red due to anger.

"Everyone!Leave this place,Now!There is a bomb!",Leo shouts.Everyone starts running like headless chickens.Wait,what!

I stood frozen too shocked to react. The hall empties but I stood frozen."South!Let's go!",Ace said yelling and dragging me outside."Wait!My family!",I panicked.

"All have left.We all left but we couldn't find you!",Ace said running holding my hand.

The hall looked so big.We left the hall.Everyone is standing across the road. We were so close to the door.We make to the therehold of main door of church when the bomb blasts.

I scream as Ace hugs me to take the impact instead of me.I close my eyes tightly.

After the sound went away.I open myy eyes to see a unconcious Ace.Ambulances starts coming as they take Ace away from.His whole body is bleeding.I stay frozen.My family apppporoches.

I look to see everyone except Valentine."Where is Valentine?Whe..er is he?",I asked.Everyone's eyes go wide in realization.

"Val..Valentine!",I whisper. I run towards the burning church."Valentine!Valentien!",I scream and run towards the church but men from all our mafia already came.One of them holds me back.I kick,punch and scrath him to go for Valentine.But the man helds me back.

"Let.me.Go!Your princess is ordering you!Let me go!Valentineee!",I scream. Tears soaking my face.

"Valentine!Brother!Let me go!My brother needs me!",I scream and kick.

"South!South,calm down.They took Valentine to the hospital!",Dad said beside me.

I kick the man and he finally lossen his grip.I run to the ambulances."Val!Val!!",I yell. I spot Ace and Val in the same ambulance.Doctors with them.

"Ace!Val!",I cry and walk to them.But doctors blocks me."Sorry Ms!You have to stay way.We need to check him!",Doctor said.I grab the surgical knife.

"Look!I will kill you if you don't let me sttay wiith them!",I said. The doctors nod sacred.I sit on the ambulance floor between Ace and Valentine.

The amblunce starts to go to the hospital.