7

After that thing happened, Fluke noticed how Ohm became more flirty towards him. There are times when he tries to ignore the older, but he can't deny that the things he does make him feel so happy.

Time flew so fast, and it's almost the end of the month.

Earth walks out of the staff room with Fluke's note in his hand.

"Thank you for this, bestie!" He cheerfully says

"It's nothing, just ask me if there's something you can't understand"

Earth walks to Fluke and hugs his friend tightly before he inserts the note in his bag.

"But you sure you're fine now?" Fluke asks, checking on his friend.

"Eum! I'm fine already. Thank goodness it's my day off today I was able to get a lot of rest! By the way, do you know other jobs I can apply to? I'm lacking money to pay my tuition, you know it's finals soon."

"Uhm... I wish I know one but I don't. But I can give you my shift. I've already paid tuition, have no other things to pay except rent... maybe you can ask Sammy or Pine, they take the longest shift, you'll complete your payment if you take one of their days"

Earth sighs and pouts, "They said they need money too. But you're really giving me your time, right? Then how about next week? On my day-off, I can take your time."

"Sure, sure. "

All of a sudden, Fluke's phone vibrates. He gets his phone in his pocket to read the message.

His expression changed after.

"Earth, can you take my shift today instead? I have an emergency"

"ow?... What happened?"

"Just something happened in the apartment."

"Okay,"

Fluke hurriedly goes to the staff room to change back to his school uniform and runs out of the store without even saying goodbye to his friend.

Minutes after, the door rings again releasing Ohm out with a pack in his hand.

He looks around before asking Earth. "...Hey nong, where is Fluke?"

"Uh... He left, there's an emergency in his apartment..." Earth stops for a bit and scratches his head "It looks like something bad happened, can you go check him out? I'm worried."

"I don't know where he lives. Can you tell me where?"

Earth gets a piece of paper, writes Fluke's address then gives it to Ohm, Ohm immediately drives to Fluke's apartment and stops on the side of the street.

Through his windscreen, Ohm tries to find the younger in his apartment, but after observing the apartment's lights are off his brows furrow.

He then decides to get out of his car to look around.

He's about to begin walking when he detects a small figure of a man outside of a big house.

He sits there, hugging his knees, with a suitcase beside him. Staring at the door like he's waiting for someone to come out. Ohm narrows his eyes as he approaches the boy.

"...Fluke?" The boy he called slowly lifts his head, gets shocked as he recognizes the older.

"....Phi....." The boy quickly rises and hugs the man, burying his face in his chest.

Without saying a word, Ohm hugs back.

They stay in that position for a minute before Ohm feels a portion of his shirt is getting wet. Fluke is crying. And he doesn't know why.