11

5 am, the feeling of something warm on his back awakens Ohm. He feels a small arm around his waist, feeling a face against his back. He slowly turns around and sees fluke, who smiles a bit at him.

"Did I wake you up?"

"No... It's fine.." Ohm kisses Fluke's forehead and grins.

Fluke gazes at him for a second before leaning in, to give him a peck on his lips.

"I love you so much..." Ohm mumbles before attacking Fluke's lips with pecks, Fluke just letting him, catches those he can.

"Sorry I was not able to say goodbye earlier." The younger says while brushing Ohm's hair lovingly.

"It's fine. You were busy....." The other replies, he lets out a deep sigh before continuing, "I was jealous, by the way."

"Hm??? Why?"

"You seemed so close with that guy, seems like he likes you."

Fluke's brows slightly furrow. "Hm? No way, phi. He has a girlfriend, they're going two years now. Mix is just like that. Always smiling and laughing."

"Really?"

Fluke did not answer, instead, he buries his face against his chest, tightens his arm around his phi.

Ohm feels warmth all over his body, he feels so happy, he smiles at the thought, the boy he can't spend the day without seeing before, is now the boy thinks he can't live without anymore.

---

A week passed by so fast, Ohm and Mix got used to seeing each other in the store. Surprisingly, they got along eventually too and are now close to each other. Fluke could only smile whenever he saw how his phi spent his time in the store talking with Mix. There was even a time he listened to him when he advised the younger about life.

Saturday, 11 pm, Ohm looks at the bag in his hand, bearing Fluke's dinner for that night. He enters the store, looks around to find Fluke but no one is there.

"Hey, P'Ohm" Mix who appears from the staff room greets Ohm.

"Hey, where is Fluke?"

"Oh- didn't he tell you? He quit already. I thought you already know it when he was training me."

Ohm goes quiet looking at Mix, before hurriedly bids goodbye to him to go back home.

He parks his car in front of the house and excitedly enters the house.

"Fluke??"

He walks everywhere in the house to find the younger and the last thing he goes to is the kitchen.

He finds Fluke at the sink, washing the dishes.

"Found you." He whispers to the younger while hugging him behind.

Fluke wipes his hands before turning around, put his hands around Ohm's neck, and smiles a little.

"You didn't tell me you already quit at the store."

"Sorry, I wanted to surprise you but you weren't at home."

"Is it weird if I say, I'm happy you quit?"

"Eum, maybe?" Fluke jokes around, making Ohm laugh a bit.

"I was thinking of giving up my work at the coffee shop instead because.., we had more memories in the store, but... I wanted to sleep with you, and what important for me now is..... you're with me."

Ohm raises both brows, "Didn't know my boyfriend could think of things like this too."

Fluke's eyes suddenly grow wider, shocked at Ohm's statement.

"B...b-boyfriend?"

"...aren't we?"

"Uhh...The truth is, I was still looking for the perfect timing to ask you... didn't know you already think we're already a thing.."

"Well.. how about the first time we kissed?"

"But we haven't talked about it yet phi.."

"Should we still talk about it?"

"Eumm. I guess so.."

Fluke tilted his head slightly to his side, face showing uncertainty. Ohm then sighs before talking again.

"Ah. The kids nowadays.."

"But phi. You're just 3 years older than me."

"still, you know how things change in a second"

"...just say you're an oldie"

He jokingly glares at Fluke, who's trying to hold himself from laughing.

"What did you say, huh?" He starts to tickle the side waist of the younger.

"Hey,, Phiiiiii...stop na. haha-- Phiii!!"

This is the first time he hears Fluke laugh, and as he looks at the younger, he notices the boy is smiling prettily, still holding himself from laughing. He never knew that Fluke could be more beautiful than he is.

"Okay, I'll stop now. But it's already settled, right? We're together now."

Fluke nods before he pulls his phi to hug.

"Mine?" Ohm asks while caressing his boyfriend's back.

"Yours, phi."

After a minute, they let go and look at each other's eyes. This time Ohm takes the courage to say it to the younger again.

"I love you.."

Fluke stop for a minute, looking at Ohm with a serious face, which makes the older feel nervous.

".....I love you too, P'Ohm.."

Fluke lets out a sigh of relief before beaming after saying those words. Another unusual view for Ohm. It's the genuine kind of smile, Ohm can say it's the prettiest he's ever seen. He's smiling brightly, making the other feels like everything around them just light up. He breathes heavily, falling in love deeper.

Ohm holds Fluke's face with his palms before peppering kisses all over it while saying 'mine' in between each kiss. He can hear Fluke giggles, sounding music to his ears.