mys.of

"Love, wake up now. You'll be late for your graduation rehearsals." Ohm kisses his boyfriend's cheek to wake him up.

"Hmm..." Fluke responds yet tightens his embrace on the older. Ohm just laughs and lets Fluke sleep in his arms for another 5 minutes.

They're together for a year now, both will say they're having the best time of their life together. They rarely argue as they always try to communicate everything. Aside from that, Fluke also has changed a lot. He's become expressive of his feelings, smiles a lot, and sleeps a lot (only when with Ohm).

After 5 minutes, Fluke still hasn't woken up yet, which makes Ohm decide to carry the younger out of their bed. It caused the younger to pout and whine at Ohm for minutes. They both take a shower, eat breakfast, and leave the house.

"You'll come later after work, right?"

"Of course. Won't miss my baby's graduation. Later then, let's eat at the restaurant with Kao and Earth."

"Okay, Phi. See you."

"I love you."

"I love you moreeeee." Fluke replies before smiling widely and pecks his boyfriend's lips. He gets out of the car and walks happily to the building.

Ohm smiles as he watches his boyfriend entering the building, before reaching out a box inside his bag, he opens it and stares at it. It's a simple white gold ring, with a little diamond set on it. He bought the simplest one as Fluke uses his hand a lot, and he likes simple designs as well.

They may be just a new couple comparing to others, but Ohm hasn't been this sure in his whole life yet, and he wouldn't want to waste any more time to make Fluke his forever.

He's going to propose tonight.

THE END.

---

THANKS FOR REAdinggGggGGGG