6

"Grrrr... Why does he keep on texting me?" Fluke notices his closest friend Earth, grunting at his phone while checking his messages.

Earth takes the store before Fluke. Aside from being classmates, they also have similar situations which made them become this close.

" What's wrong?" Fluke asks while fixing his uniform.

"Your friend, Kao who went here before you were absent, he keeps on texting me."

"Oh, how did he get your number...?"

"Because he kept on bothering me. I thought he's gonna stop after that. Didn't know he's this CLINGY and... WHATEVER!! I don't like him" Earth rolls his eyes.

"Be careful, Earth, you might eat what you just said later"

"Oh please, Fluke."

The store's door rings, both of them take a look, and it is P'Ohm.

"I'm going home now." Earth gets up from his chair and grabs his bag.

He stops in front of Ohm and looks at him with threatening eyes.

"Hey, P'Ohm! kindly tell your friend to stop bugging me already, okay?"

Ohm nods, scared of the younger. Earth raises his left brow, before turning to Fluke again.

"See you tomorrow Fluke!" He says, waving.

"Hmm... Get home safe." Fluke waves back.

Right after Earth left the store, Ohm proceeds to the younger with a bag in his hand. He places it on the counter. Fluke glances at him and smiles a bit before opening it, a meal inside.

"Make sure to eat this." He demands.

The older has been like this ever since he knew that Fluke doesn't eat dinner. Ever since he began cooking meals at home then bring to the store for Fluke to eat.

"Thank you.."

He smiles and pats the younger's head lightly before going outside the store. He sits on one chair and rests his hands on the table.

He turns to look inside, watches Fluke eat his meal.

He then decides to call his friend Kao to deliver Earth's message.

"(Oh.. doesn't he like me?)" the man on the other line asks.

"If you're going to pursue him, you better do it personally, Kao"

"(He'd just act up if I show myself to him)"

"Don't be scared, just do it, man."

After a minute of talking, he ends the call and when he looks back to watch Fluke, he's gone.

"Hey Phi, who you looking for?"

He gets startled and turns around after hearing the voice, sees the person he was watching earlier eat is now standing behind him.

Fluke sets the food on the table before he takes the chair beside him and sits on it.

"Here, let's share this."

Fluke scoops a spoonful of the food, feeds the older.

"I cooked this for you, you eat it." He says while chewing the food.

Fluke just stares at his phi. Nothing, he suddenly questions about things. Things like, how could someone as kind as he would have feelings for a person as simple as him?

"...phi, why do you like me?"

Ohm takes a sip on Fluke's drink before answering, "...I don't know... how would I know? Hmm.. maybe because you're cute?"

The answer makes Fluke's brows furrow. "I'm not cute.."

"...I really have no reason.. why have a reason for liking something?"

"Then how could you say you like me.."

"...just feel it. I'm sure the first time I saw you were not like this, but then things changed suddenly without any reason. I always want to see you and I feel the best whenever I get to be with you... maybe my heart chose you. You know, some things happen, you can't explain."

Faraway look in his eyes. His heart chose me? If I feel the same thing, then does my heart choose him too?

Fluke gulps before speaking, "Phi... Can you close your eyes?" his eyes roaming around.

Ohm wonders what Fluke is thinking but he closes his eyes anyway. Fluke bits his lower lip while looking at Ohm's face.

Just do it.

Ohm instantly opens his eyes when he felt something wet touch his lips. He sees Fluke's face close, with his eyes closed tightly, feeling embarrassed.

Suddenly the door makes a sound, Fluke quickly runs inside the store cursing himself for what he just did, leaving Ohm sitting there, stunned, unable to process what just happened...

Does this mean he likes me too?