Keigo Takami

just for a day ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~[F]

just for a day
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
[F]

your hero name is called nightfall. you have an electric quirk but it's blue and not yellow light denki's. which is why you're called nightfall cause they aren't really noticeable.

y/n-

hawks and i were on patrol like any other day. we've been working together since i was 18 and he was 19. so for a while now. while we were on patrol he kept trying to hold my hand or something like that.

"you know we've been working together for so long now. and you haven't dated anyone is that because you wanna date me?" he asked me today making me look at him funny.

"ha ha ha in your dreams bird brain." i said giving him a small smile. "you haven't been with anyone for as long as i've known you either. why'd that?" i asked looking straight ahead.

"because you won't give me a chance. so i'm waiting." he said.

"hawks you're nice and all but i'm not ready for a relationship." i said as something strange caught my eye.

"fine then i'll just wait.."

"hawks...."

"nope you can't change my mind nightfall..."

"hawks..."

"i really like you just give me a chance..."

"bird brain will you shut it for a sec. come here." i grabbed his hand as pulled him to an alley.

"if you want to kiss me we don't have to do it in an alley you know." he said making me roll my eyes as i watched the villain we were looking for walk on the street.

"birdie....it's him." i said soon enough i felt his hands on my waist as he looked over me.

"he doesn't look so bad i'll get him.." he said before running off.

"keigo wait..." it was too late the villain had gotten away before i could see anything. it was just hawk's clothiers on the floor. i went over and saw something move. i moved the clothing aside and saw baby hawks.

"damn it keigo. i told you to wait." i picked him and the clothes up. "let's go buy you some clothes it's too cold for you to be naked." i said making him laugh.

"mine all my." he said hugging me, i rolled my eyes and went to the mall before buying him a red and blue onesie. and a couple of diapers cause i'm not stupid.