Momo Yaoyorzu

camping trip ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~[M]

camping trip
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
[M]

you're like 23 now and live together after dating for three years. you're quirk is illusion. self-explanatory.

y/n-

i was asleep in bed when i heard a knock at the door. and momo came over to the bed. i only knew it was her cause she started to kiss my jaw.

"what is it babe?" i asked before turning to the other side.

"can you open the door, it's my old classmates." she said. i groaned and got up. i rubbed my eyes before hearing another knock on the door.

"thanks." i opened it to see this pink girl standing and watching my every move. "hi?" the round face girl started to blush a bit.

"let them in y/n." momo said from the room. i just groaned and moved out the way so they could come in. they judged walked in as i leaned on the door.

"you ok man?" the red hair asked.

"ya just tired. and why's that grape dude looking around?"

"god i thought we lost him half way here." the pink girl said.

"i've got it." i said before closing my eyes and making a dog chase the dude out the door. and slammed it shut. "see perfect." i said before walking to the room. i grabbed a shirt and put it on before making my way to the kitchen and making coffee. "you guys want some?" i asked before taking a sip.

"no i think we're good." some guy with glasses said. i nodded and drank my coffee. they just looked at me.

"i never asked so why are you guys here?" i said before yawning and rubbing the back of my neck.

"oh momo didn't tell you?" jirou asked making me look up confused. "we're going on a camping trip, she said she was gonna tell you. to get you out of work for the day." she said, i looked at her before leaning back into the chair.

"that's fun, i hope you guys have fun, i have to work. it's not like i get paid without putting up a fight you know." i said getting up and going to the room.

"jirou told you?" momo asked once i closed the door. i just looked at her and changed into jeans and a black shirt. "babe i sorry i didn't mean for you to find out like this.

she walked over to me and cupped my cheeks in her hands. i judged grabbed her hands and began to kiss them.

"it's fine ok. i'll go. just this once though ok." i said she judged smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. i put my hands on her hips and began to kiss my way down her neck. "i still wanna sleep though." i said into her neck making her laugh.

"you can sleep in the car." she said before pulling away and handing me a bag. "i already packed what you'll need." she said before handing me another bag. "this is mine. alright let's go."