Katsuki Bakugou

cookies & milk~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~[F]

cookies & milk
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
[F]

you and katsuki are 24. and live together. you've been dating a year after ua.

y/n-

the bakusquad came by around 7:30 while bakugou was still at work. and all because sero wanted cookies with marijuana in them. as i was making them i showed him how to do them cause this was the sixth month he came by and asked me to make them.

when i try they don't come out as good as yours. is what he always tells me. as i was making them i hand kirishima watch out for bakugou and denki was the dishes.

mina just watched the tv cause she needs a break from these dumbasses at times. as soon as i finished putting the cookies on a trays i told sero to put two trays at a time. seeing as we made a lot of cookies.

"he's here." kirishima said before leaning on the counter pretending not to notice bakugou walk in.

"what the fuck are you dumbasses doing here?" was the first thing bakugou said as he walked through the door.

"nice to see you too." denki said drying his hands.

"why are you guys always here making cookies?" bakugou asked as he walked over and wrapped his hands around my waist putting his head on my shoulder.

"because sero got a girlfriend who likes cookies but sero doesn't know how to cookie." mina said, both kirishima and denki tried to keep their laugh in. and honestly so did i.

"so why are you helping him?" bakugou asked looking at me.

"because he's paying me for them?" i said he just looked at me before looking at sero who looked at mina.

"whatever i'm gonna go shower." he said before walking to the restroom. soon denki started to laugh making everyone else laugh.

"really mina. you couldn't think of anything else?" he asked her.

"no i've been wanting to use that as an excuse for a week. i mean who wants to date tape." she said and before sero could say anything the timer for the cookies rang.

"take them out sero and add another two trays before adding another 15 minutes." i told him before sitting down with mina. after sero added the second batch bakugou came out of the shower and walked to the room.

"so you'll just box them and i'll take them right?" sero asked.

"yup like always." i said paying attention to my phone.