Tamaki Amajiki

it's not a crush~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~[F]

it's not a crush
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
[F]

quirk: spider you grown out legs like a spider also making your own venom. hero name venom. you're like a spider and also make your own venom.

tamaki-

i was out with fatgum and red riot on our way to see tat and venom. honestly last time fatgum and i worked with them it was all over the place.

"so who's venom. i've heard of tat but not venom." kirishima said.

"venom is like you guys. she's a third year at ua. really talkative girl. she's got (not your color eyes, but similar) and..."

"she's got e/c that you can get lost in. h/c that she normally has up in a ponytail and her quirk is spider.  and he's like y/h. she hangs out with this girl named kira sato. who works with her now. i sound creepy." i said before covering my face with my hood.

"looks like someone has a crush." fatgum said.

"it's not a crush." i said before hearing something above me.

"what's not a crush?" venom said hanging upside down from a street light by her spider web. "hey it's red riot." she said as tat came with kira.

"god venom. you move really fast." tat said catching her breath.

"sorry. i just couldn't wait to tell them what we're going today." she said before the web broke. i ended up catching her lucky. "thanks." she jumped up and stood next to kira.

"my office is around the corner shall we?" tat said as we followed her while venom and kira talked with red riot.

y/n-

"when we they coming?" i groaned waiting in tat's office.

"they're on their way just wait y/n." tat said. i groaned and looked out the window before running when i saw fatgum. "HEY GET BACK HERE." tat yelled.

"it's not a crush." suneater said covering himself with his hood. i smiled and webbed myself on the street light and hung upside down.

"what's not a crush?" i said before looking at the person behind suneater. "hey it's red riot." i said before tat and kira ran over.

"god venom. you move really fast." tat said catching her breath.

"sorry. i just couldn't wait to tell them what we're going today." i said before the web broke. and suneater caught me. "thanks." she jumped up and stood next to the kira.

"my office is around the corner shall we?" tat said we followed her while kira and i talked to red riot.

"so you're a spider?" red riot asked. i smiled at him and nodded.

"cool you got sharp teeth. they're nice." i said after getting a look at his teeth.

soon enough we got to the office but the doors were locked.