Denki Kaminari

surprise                                                                                                                                                         ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~                                                                       ...

surprise                                                                                                                                                         ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~                                                                                                                                                                    [F]

happy birthday to this man ❤️

y/n:

"so what are you gonna do for denki's birthday?" sero asked as we played videos games in my dorm.

"you mean what are we doing i'll tell you when he leaves he'll be here in a bit." i said before the door opened. denki came in with snacks that could last someone for days.

"this is for you, you, you, you, and for you cutie." he said placing f/s on my lap as i focused on playing super mario bros deluxe with mina.

"mina jump...no NOOO STOP THAT YOURE GONNA GET US KILLED MINA."

"STOP YELLING AT ME..THATS MINE I CALL IT. YOU BITCH I CALLED IT."

"jump right now."

"SHUT UP SERO."

"damn it who's turn is it?" i said groaning before bakugou snatched the controller out of my hand. and mina handed it to kirishima.

"IDIOTS YOU HAVE TO PLAY SMARTER." bakugou yelled.

"thank you." i said to denki opening the f/s before kissing his cheek.

"no problem babe."  he said munching on a chip. for two hours or so we took turns with the game. just playing and eating the snacks denki brought.

soon enough they left and i was left with denki, who had fallen asleep on the floor. i took one the the pillows from the bed and placed it under his head before placing a blanket over him. and giving him a good night kiss.

i changed my shirt and began texting sero the idea i had for denki's birthday.

june 29th:

i had gotten the word out to the rest of the bakusquad about denki's birthday. we bought everything we needed through out the following days. well except bakugo.

the morning of we acted as if it was a normal day. as everyone was telling him a happy birthday we acted as if we happened heard or realized. till jirou said something at lunch.

"you do know that's it's denki's birthday right?" she said catching our attention.

"it is?" kirishima asked 'confused'. "man i didn't know well happy birthday." he said before going back to eating.

"oh happy birthday." the rest of said. which made him get up and walk away. having jirou run after him.

"i think he's upset." sero said as the rest of us but bakugou nodded.

"kinda shitty what we're doing. probably made him cry." bakugou said.

after school none of us could find denki. which kinda worked in our favor i used the key he gave me to his dorm to start setting everything in.

everything was set up in at least two hour. when we went to go to the common room to get something to eat. for the rest of the day non of us had seen denki at all. i began to worry and started calling him till he came into the dorms with a piece of cake. looking at us.

"where have you been i've been texting you like crazy." i said as he completely ignored me. "kaminari i'm talking to you." i said following behind him till he stopped and looked at me.

"i'm listening but i don't care alright. go forget someone else's birthday leave me with my cake alright. god you can be a real pain the the ass you know." i didn't say anything in response. just looked at him and walked off to my dorm.

denki:

as y/n walked off i walked off to my dorm. eating the slice of cake is bought at a cafe a while a go on my way back. i walked to the door noticing it was covered in pictures of y/n, mina, sero, kirishima, me, and even bakugo with yellow and black hearts.

opening the door with the fork in my mouth before turning on the lights the room was covered somewhat the same as the door. well mostly just one wall closest to the bed.

i noticed that there were gift bags on the bed with balloons on the desk.

"damn it." i mutter to myself before running out of the dorm. i got to y/n's dorm and started knocking on it before she opened it.

"what's up?" she asked rubbing a tear away. i grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss.

y/n:

"i'm sorry. i shouldn't have said that. it just heart because i thought you forgot." he said with his face in my neck.

"it was mean, but i couldn't forget. i'd never forget, you mean a lot of course i'd remember." i said playing with his hair as he wrapped his arms around my waist crying into my shoulder.

"i'm sorry really really sorry." he began muttering.

"let's go get the others and we can open gifts ok?" i asked rubbing his back.

"i'd like that." he said before pulling me into another kiss.

bonus:

"ooo a bag. i like bags." denki said shaking the the green bag with the money symbol drawn on it.

"ya now open it." sero said. as denki opened it revealing another bag. it was bakugo's gifts denki 'decided' to open first. with was just bag inside bag till it revealed a small pikachu keychain.

"nice thanks kacchan." denki said before placing it down. "this bag is my favorite." he said grabbing a shiny blue bag.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU DUNCEFACE." bakugou said before kirishima held him back.

"at least he likes your gift bakubro." kirishima states before bakugou pulled away and walked off.

double bonus:

"where's the cake?"  denki asked rubbing his hands together in joy after we finished opening the gifts.

"sero got it." i said.

"i told bakugou to do it for me." he said.

"shitty hair said he had it handled." bakugou said eating some chips.

"i begged mina to go get it." kirishima said.

"i texted y/n to get it." she said.

"ya i know so i asked sero if he could do it cause i was still finishing something."

"i might have forgotten to get the cake." sero said.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS MAN ⚡️