Eijirou Kirishima

jealous~•~•~•~•~•~[F]

jealous
~•~•~•~•~•~
[F]

you and kirishima have been dating since first year. you're now second years

y/n

it was a normal day in the dorms, mineta was being a perv, denki was being denki, bakugou was yelling and so on.

"you guys wanna play a game?" mina asked making me look up from my phone.

"what kinda of game?" denki asked sitting upside down next to me.

"how about charades." mina said. they began to write down ideas and i just watched. as denki was about to start kirishima walked through the door.

he flopped down on the sofa and put his head on my lap.

"what are you guys doing?" he asked.

"i don't even know i'm just watching." i said looking down at him. denki went and honestly he sucks like he putting balls and it was weird.

"okay what is it no one knows." mina said after a bit.

"i'm making ice cream."

"dude you suck." i said as he sat down.

"i'm pretty good okay. i'm not that bad."

"denki you were making snow balls and licked it.  how the hell is that making ice cream."

"you're mean." he crossed his arms over his chest and turned away from me.

"i'm sorry denki please for give me." i said putting my head on his shoulder. he would move away and i'd move closer.

"fine i forgive you." he smiled at me and i put my chin on his shoulder.

"you trimmed you're hair right here." i said before smacking his head a bit. he looked at me before he started to tickle me.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DAMN DUMBASSES." bakugou said making me flip him off. he rolled his eyes and left. making denki continued to tickle me, soon i felt kirishima get up and left.

"eek denki, stop please- i'm sorry- ahaha." after a bit more he stopped and i followed kirishima. i knocked on his door and just heard him punching is punching bag. "baby open the door please."

i said as he started to punch it more. i knocked again for a couple minutes score he opened it.

"what do you want y/n?" he asked clearly pissed off.