*~5~*

Beam: Hello...MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mom: Why are you shouting?
Beam: I miss maa naa.
Mom: What you want this time?
Beam: Oh maa.

Beam could hear his mum laughing.

Beam: If you want laugh then I will end the call naa.
Mom: Okay okay, Maa just want to tell you that Mae already transfer money for you to repair your car. 
Beam: Really?
Mom: Hmmm
Beam: You are the best Maa... jub jub.

Beam spend his time taking with mum and goes to bed after that. He is happy because he can use his car but then those act from him towards Forth begin disturb him. Forth face when he is placing his finger to his lips, their closeness and the eyes that look at him.

"What you have done Beam? What Forth will be thinking of you? I should apologize"

Beam took his phone then only he realize he don't have Forth's number.

"Its better I talk with directly rather then getting his number from Yo then I need to tell what happen to everyone"

Beam just hope Forth don't see him as a weird person.

The next day Beam goes to canteen to have his breakfast before his morning class. There is no sign of Pha or Kit. Beam just get himself a bowl of porridge and seat at his usual table. He wear his earphone and play his favorite playlist before enjoy his porridge.

At that moment, someone comes and seat on their table.
Beam look at the person and get shocked.

"Can I?" asked the person.

 Beam becomes speechless for a moment and finally able to say "Yes, P'Win"

Win: Thank you.
Beam: You don't have to thank me P'. The table is for everyone.

Win just smile at Beam.

"Omg he is so handsome when he smile" thought by Beam.

Win look at the notes Beam was studying while eating his porridge and found some mistake in chart Beam makes. He start pointing it Beam.

Beam: P' actually I don't understand the chart.
Win: It's easily actually.

Saying that Win begin to explain on how to read the chart and understand the system properly. Its gets much more interesting on the way Win explain the things.

Win: Got it?
Beam: Yes, P'. Actually you can be a better lecturer.

Win again smile on Beam's reaction. 

After having their breakfast both of them goes to the class. To Beam's surprise Pha and Kit already present in the class.

Beam: I was waiting for you guys in the canteen.
Pha: ermm we know.

Kit: We saw you are with P'Win, so we don't want to disturb you. So how it goes?
Beam: Yaa... he help to make me understand on this chart.

Said Beam proudly but Pha and Kit look at each other and shook their head.

Beam: What?

Kit: Beam you idiot... you like P'Win right. Did you make any move?

Beam just shook his head. Before he could say something their lecturer come to the class and announce a pop quiz. Everyone gave the shocked reaction but that doesn't stop their lecturer.

To Beam's surprise the quiz was about the chart Win explain earlier. Everything was still fresh on his mind. He able to answered them easily.

After they completed their quiz and class, Beam wanted to thank win.

Kit: Where are you going?
Beam: I want to thank P'Win, without him I would get zero for the quiz
Kit: What if you can treat him to show your gratitude.

Kit said with a wink and Beam understand the meaning. Beam walks to Win.

Beam: P'Win, thank you for help earlier. I would fail the quiz without you.
Win: That's okay
Beam: P' what if I treat you to show my gratitude.
Win: Its okay
Beam: Can na nannnaaa
Win: Okay,, okay.

Beam himself couldn't believe what just happened. Him able to communicate like that with Win. That's amazing. He immediately run to his friends.

Pha: I'm kind of thinking P'Win actually likes you.

"Really!!" Beam get excited.

Kit: I feels the same.
Beam: How How?
Kit: Don't get over excited idiot.
Beam: How? Tell...
Pha: His face is kind of soft and his smile is a bit different when he interacts with you.

There is no words that can describe Beam's happiness right that moment. He begin run in joy and end up hitting someone and got slipped again. Again to his luck the person able to hold him.

Beam: Forth

"Am I have to hold you every time you fall"

"Yes, Forth"

saying that Beam chuckles while being in Forth's arm but that chuckles didn't long last as his watch begin its ticking which indicate the time is 11.11am.

Forth just shook his head, and goes to Pha. He gave a parcel from Yo and walk to his faculty.

Kit: Beam, you okay?

"Yes.. I'm okay" Beam said them with a fake smile but he is not really okay. He is happy earlier knowing his crush likes him to but now he is confused why always his encounter with Forth happening at "11.11". Beam doesn't want to think to much. He want to divert his foucs.

Beam: Aiii Kitty!!!, why did you left me alone yesterday? Don't you know I don't have transport?
Kit: I'm sorry, my grandma fall sick and my parents go outstation for business. My brother don't know how to handle.
Beam: Ohh how is she now?
Kit: These weekend I will be going back home to take care her.

Beam nodded.

Pha: Beam, these weekend I'm going outing with Yo.
Beam: awwwhhhh. Hey wait did Forth allow?
Pha: Yes, Yo said he already permission.
Beam: Heyy... means this weekend I have be alone is it. My mom said she going to visit my aunt, it will be boring without her at home.

Kit come closer to Beam

Kit: You can ask P'Win to go dinner with you. Treat plus date. Sounds good...

Beam smile but he is not sure about it.

Its weekend and first Beam bring his car to workshop to repair them. He was wondering whether to invite P'Win for dinner or not. Then, recalled his promise with Forth to treat him.

" How if I invite both of them for dinner? Myself won't feel that awkward right. "

*~* To Be Continue *~*

Hi Guys,
Do vote, comment, share you thought or interesting ideas with me.