*~8~*

Beam really got shocked with had happen but he can't show that in front of Win or else his entire plan would be spoil.

"Kit, please pinch me" asked Pha

"You are not dreaming Pha, it is really Forth, Beam and P'Win" said Kit.

Forth bring Beam to his car and ask him to get in with a smiling face. Beam wants to rebel but he can't. Involuntarily he follows everything Forth said like a puppet.

Forth look at Beam and get close towards him. Beam can feel his heart beat is increasing rapidly. Forth's hand almost reach Beam lips but before Beam could say something. Forth reach the car seat belt and help Beam to buckle it.

"I can wear it myself... hey wait why am I even following you... where are we even going" there is a lot in Beam's mind but when he look at Forth he can't speak any word. Not a single word. Forth drive them to a restaurant by the sea. Its almost time for sunsets. The orange reddish cloud gave them a warm welcome.

"Come with me"

says Forth and bring Beam inside. It a restaurant but they have large space for private dining. Forth had well prepared this earlier. Beam at point can't really believe his eyes looking at what is ready in front of him.

Forth help Beam to sit like how the royals did and take his seat

"Forth" finally Beam able to open his mouth.

Forth: Yes,.
Beam: What is this?
Forth: Food, don't worry they really serve good quality food.
Beam: I'm not asking about that. Do you know what you are doing?
Forth: Well, yes. I have my reason for this treat. Not one but 4 reasons.

Said Forth while handsomely smiling. The waiter begin to serve the meals. The food smells good and look appetizing but Beam is not feeling okay. He is confused.

Forth: Shall we?
Beam: Can I have the reasons first?
Forth: Okay, one at a time then.

Beam nodded.

Forth: To repay for your treat. Shall we?

Beam can't say much, since Forth accepted his treat earlier Beam have to accept this. They had the dinner. The sun completely set and the star begin shine. The waiter bring candle to every table. Under the candle flame Forth's face look more handsome. The keep looking at each other.

Their moment got interrupted by the waiter whom bring the dessert for them.

Beam: Next reason?
Forth: You helped with solve the problem with Maple.
Beam: I didn't, you take advantage of me.

Forth smile widely this time. Beam just shook his head and slowly begin to taste the ice cream. It's is his favorite strawberry cheesecake ice cream. Then, only Beam begin to notice all the food they are eating from starting was his favorite dish.

"Was is coincidence or planned"

Before Beam could ask for the third reason. Few men came there with their guitars and begin to play them.
Pha, Yo, and Kit walk towards him with a birthday cake.

All of them begin to sing Happy Birthday song for Beam. Then, only Beam realized it is his birthday today.

"And here goes the third reason, Happy Birthday Beam" says Forth with a very sweet yet lovely voices. His eyes sparkle while looking at Beam and slowly bids his goodbye, leaving Beam with his friends.

Even though, Beam is happy with his friends remembering his birthday and celebrating it. Forth leaving at that moment makes him feels like he is missing something. He wants Forth to be there with them as well.

Pha: Are you okay, Beam?
Beam: Yaa... ya.

Beam back to room after all the celebration and partying. He is quite drunk but he still have few question which was bothering his mind and inner peace. Beam called Kit.

Beam: Kit...
Kit: Yes.... what else birthday baby wants..
Beam: Kit, who planned everything.
Kit: ohh... Forth planned everything. We just join. We planed to celebrate in the bar we used to go. Forth came up with this idea. Ohhh shit.
Beam: Why? What happen?
Kit: Forth ask no tell this to you... I'm really an idiot.

saying that Kit doze off. Beam can hear Kit is snoring but now Beam is wide awake. He can't sleep anymore.

Beam took his phone and call Forth but Forth is not answering his call anymore. The next day, Beam really had a bad headache and to add the tense Forth is still not answering his call.

At that moment Win comes to Beam.

Win: Beam
Beam: Yes...

Beam answer without looking at the person. When he turns he is surprised to see P'Win.

Beam: Sawardikap P'

Win smile.

Win: Are you disturbed with something?
Beam: No, P' just hangover.

The reason is fair for everyone's eyes but not to Beam himself. He know he is disturbed.

Win: P' want to ask something?
Beam: Sure P'.
Win: I don't know how to ask but the point is... Can I date you?

Everyone who present there become shocked. Even Pha and Kit not expecting this to happen at that moment.

Win: Beam... Beam.
Beam: Sorry P' what were you asking?
Win: I'm asking whether can I date you?

Beam look at Win's eyes. He isn't sure what to answer. He is quite blank. Kit and Pha came to him.

Pha: He likes you for long time edy P', he is shocked when you ask something like this. Maybe you should take sometime to get closer with him before go for a date.

Pha tell them and makes Beam to nod to it. Win smiles and back to his dorm. He is clearly aware that  something is wrong. He knows Beam having crush on him since high school and he likes it but after seeing Beam with Forth. He can't control his jealousy anymore.

"Forth, I won't lose Beam to you, whether Beam likes it or not... Beam will be mine" thought by Win.

*~* To Be Continue *~*

Hi Guys,

Do vote, comment, share you thought or interesting ideas with me.