*~11~*

Beam is not sure how they can make Forth join the trip but Kit mention he will deal with it. Kit just ask Beam to get ready. As days get closer for the trip Beam really got excited. He avoid Win even though Win make his efforts but Beam don't find those efforts are genuine enough for him.

"Kit are you sure, Forth will join us" asked Beam.

Kit nodded confidently.

All the Moons and Stars begin to gather around and Pha as the main in charge begin to lead them. The bus also arrived but there is no sign of Forth coming.

" So you also joining for the trip also" Beam hear the voice and get shocked.

Beam turn and look at him.

"Yes P', anything" answered Beam palely.

"Then, it going to be a interesting trip" said Win with a smirk and move from there.

Beam wonder why Win move immediately, normally he will be trying to make the conversation longer. Kit tap on Beam's shoulder and mention "look there"

Beam turn and saw Forth walking handsomely with Yo towards them. Once Pha saw Yo, he drags Yo with him. Looking at Forth, Beam feels his heart beat is betting harder.

He just smile. His happiness reach his eyes.

Forth: So you guys also joining the trip?

Kit: Yes, Pha needs help from us.

Although Forth is having conversation with Kit, his eyes keep looking at Beam. Kit notice them and excuse himself mentioning he want to help Pha.

Forth: How are you, Beam?

Beam: Good, how are you feeling?

Forth: Recovered.

Before Beam could ask about the real fourth reason, Pha ask them to get inside the bus. Beam and Forth walk to the bus. Win comes and grab Beam's arm and said "Beam seat with me"

Beam try to take Win's hand from his arm. Its actually pretty harsh the way Win is squeezing Beam's hand.

"Just Come Beam, don't make a scene" said Win again holding the arm firmly.

Forth who felt he shouldn't interfere between them looking at Beam slowly lose his patient and just push off  Win's hand and bring Beam closer to him.

Win: What is your problem?

Forth just stare at him and it begin to catch other's attention. Just looking at Forth and Win it give chills to others. Pha immediately come in to solve the issue. He ask other to get inside the bus.

Win look at Beam. "Are you coming or not!!!"

"No... even he said yes, I'm not allowing him taking the same bus as you" replied Forth.

Win smirk and let his breath heavily.

Few of Win's friend and fourth year senior begin gather there. Beam felt scared, he doesn't want Forth to get in problem because of him.

"Nong, what is your problem? Its their couple issue? Why are you getting in? Asked one of the senior which make Forth to think for a moment.

"Its not couple issue, Beam doesn't accept to be P'Win's boyfriend. Beam rejected the proposal" shouted Kit. He knows Beam wouldn't have time to let Forth know about it. Kit want Forth to protect but when it appears like Forth to think, he voice out.

Forth look at Beam and Beam nodded. Forth get his confidence back and hold Beam's hand.

"So, what... my friend like him that what matters.. if you guys wants study peacefully here. Do as what we say" said Kart cockily. He is one of most hated senior among their faculty and Win's best friend.

Forth smile at them while rub his nose.

"Let see who is leaving this university then, Kit.. I will drive to the resort with Beam". Saying that Forth brings Beam with him.

Pha ask everyone to get inside the bus and Kit follow behind him. Deep inside both Kit and Pha wondering what going to happen.

Win: Kart... we need to know about Forth.

Kart: I know about him VERY WELL. I have an unfinished business with him.

Win: Then, why you did you asked me to approach Beam.
Kart: I know, if Beam is not happy... he will into the picture and he did.

Win: I don't understand... how if Beam just accepted me.
Kart: You don't have to understand anything for now Win. Just do as I say. Its no more Win-Beam-Forth... Its Kart & Forth.

Kart smirked...

Forth bring Beam to his car and ask him to get in. Beam felt guilty getting Forth into a mess which he created.

Beam: I'm sorry Forth. I shouldn't been involving you in this issue.

Forth smile and rub on Beam's hair. Then, he begin to drive. Beam slowly begin to feel sleepy and sleep. Forth stop the car by side and adjusted the seat for him to sleep comfortably. Forth look at Beam. "Don't worry Beam, I will manage everything.".

*~* To Be Continue *~*

Hi Guys,

Do vote, comment, share you thought or interesting ideas with me.