The Battle of Mount Pretoria

Lines of Basilisk Artillery, Surrounded the home of the gods, Pounding away at their shields, with no breaks, and they have been pounding the shield for Two Months, 2 days, 23 hours and 50 minutes, and they never stopped for a second.

With the last of the Death Korps of Krieg, arriving and as they arrived they dug in, with standing orders to hold the line.

As more kriegsmen arrived through the webway gates, the trenches were full to the brim with Kriegsmen.

Astartes have also arrived, with the Grey Knights, Imperial Fists and Iron Warriors filling the already numerous ranks of the Kriegsmen, The Necron Forces have arrived, with most of their forces intact.

This Operation was to be the biggest yet to be done on the planet.

With a total of...
1.5 Million Astartes
30 Million Kriegsmen
1.2 Million Necrons

Before you ask, yes this is completely necessary.

The mountain of Pretoria, was the largest mountain on the planet, clearly rivaling the Mount Everest of Old Terra And the entire top of it was a fortress, surrounded by an energy shield, with the Demi-Gods, Minor Gods , Apostles and The four main gods, were gathered at the top, to help defend their home.

Which was futile.

With more Astartes Legions, Two Primarchs on the way, more Guardsmen and an Aeldari Craft world, assigned to take this down, with a tight perimeter, so stragglers won't escape And an orbital bombardment fleet is organized up above, just for this sole purpose of destroying the shields.

They were about to face a fraction of the Imperium's full power.

Back at the Fortress...

The lion was doing some paperwork,

"My lord?" Asked an Ultramarine

"Yes, Marine?" Replied the Lion

"We have a pest problem."

"Tell the Guardsmen to take care of it."

"They can't."

"Well, send marines."

"They can't."

"Why?"

"Because it's a 'Code Red-Klepto'."

"Blood Ravens? You know the drill, Lock the Reliquary and bolt everything down."

"That's it sir, They stole the Reliquary, and the Armory."

"Did you bolt those buildings down?"

"They... Also stole the bolts."

"We... Can make more, What haven't they stolen?"

"Everyone's armor."

Then the lights turned off for a few seconds and it turned back on.

"Sir, It appears the Blood Ravens have stolen our armor."

"Yes, It appears they have, Ultramarine."

Jonson was just wearing a green T-shirt with a golden aquila on the center and jungle camo pants with the insignia of the dark angels on the pants' right thigh, which he usually wears under his armor.

"Tell Magnus to pick up his Blood Ravens and tell him to return everything they stole."

"They also Stole the Vox Comms."

"Send a runner."

The Ultramarine, walked out and walked back in.

"They stole all of our runners."

"I'm going there myself then."

"My lord, we wouldn't want you to be stolen by the blood Ravens."

"Well, if magnus comes looking for me, you can tell him where I will be in a few minutes."

The lion said before walking out of the HQ then a crudely painted red rhino obviously stolen from the white scars,with some of the White Scars Heraldry still visible under the Heraldry of the Blud Rayvens stopped infront of him and multiple blood Ravens shoved him inside.

And they zoomed away.