Negotiations

"This is Escort to fortress. Escort to Fortress. Do you read?"
The custodian said into the Vox.

"This is fortress, What is it?"

"We have come into contact with a princess of the Falmartian Empire and are about to open up negotiations."

"Princess you say? Then The Emperor would like to speak to her."

"Roger that."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\_____________//////////////

The Imperial Fists and The Black Templars were in the Throne Room of the Castle of Italica.

"So Your demands are: Free trade with Alnus Hill, The City Of Italica and The Removal of Slavery from The Region?" Hamilton Read in front of the Men of Iron.

"Yes."replied the Custodian

"What do we get in return?." Replied Piña

"The full protection of the city, and it's citizens by a Adeptus Astartes Legion."Said the Custodian

"We can only agree to one of those demands."

"Which is?"

"Free Trade with alnus hill."

"Then No deal, see you in two days."Replied the custodian

"Wait!" Shouted Myui the Countess of Italica."I agree to all of those terms"

"What?! Myui, Why?"asked Piña.

"The Empire has abandoned my city to the wolves. If this is what protects my people then so be it."

"Also Princess Piña? My Government would like a temporary Ceasefire." Said the Custodian.

"Of Course!" Piña shouted as she was happy that she could buy the empire more time."What about the Prisoners?"

The Imperial fist representative looked to his Black Templar counterpart "Care to tell them,Brother?"

The Black Templar representative removed his helmet and so did the imperial fists representative... And spoke
"There are no prisoners, We purged them all."

The Falmartians were surprised these men of Iron had human faces.

"They are human." The Falmartians thought to themselves

"Is that all princess?" Said the custodian.

"Y-Yes" replied Piña

"Also Please prepare."

"Why?"

"My Emperor would like to meet and speak to you."

"Y-Yes."

"One more thing."said the Custodian

"What is it sir?"Asked Piña

"The Black Templars would like to use the surrounding lands, For a Base."

"I will allow it." Replied Myui.

"Thank you."

Moments later giant pods fell out of the skies and servitors started building the base creating another layer of defenses for the City of Italica.