6.

No ones pov

"Angel, truth or dare" Nyla says and looks at Angel.
"Dare" Angel says a little bit of what will come.
"U have to tell us ur biggest secret" Nyla said with a smirk, because she wanted to know if he even has secrets.
"Promise me u will not tell anyone about this" Angel said.
Nyla and Remi nod.
"When my parents died and I moved to my uncles house some things happend at that time I lived there.." Angel said sadly while looking down.
Remi and Nyla got serious after they saw Angels face.
"First I taught that it would be really f-fun, but after a while when I grew older my uncle started to b-beat me" Angel said shaking and trying not to cry. Then he continues.
"S-sometimes he tell or even y-yell at me that I've ki-killed my own parents even tho they d-died on a airplane a-accident. Or he would say that I'm just a piece of sh-shit and when I came o-out as gay he said that no one w-would ever love me and everyone will just fu-fuck me and after that Leave me. T-that day he... he r-raped me..." Angel said now crying, cause he couldn't hold them back anymore.
Remi and Nyla hurriedly go to hug Angel.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" Remi said.
"Me too" Nyla said.
Now they're all crying.
Then the door opens and Jay comes in. Remi and Nyla get out of the room so Jay can have time with Angel alone.
"Hey, u're not a piece of shit and I love u not just for ur body but for who u are. And we need to tell the police about ur uncle, he deserves to be in the jail, but I can't do that because I'm a mafia, BUT Nyla and Remi will help u, they care about u" Jay hugs Angel and says.
Then he kisses Angel's forehead.
Remi and Nyla come back inside.
"So, u heard what Angel said?" Nyla asks.
"Yes, I was gonna go to the kitchen to Make u guys something to eat, but then I heard Angel talk about when he lived
With that bastard so I decided to stay and listen" Jay explains.
Angel has now stopped crying.
"Well, let's get something to eat, I'm hungry" Nyla says.
Angel, Remi and Jay laugh.

They go to the kitchen.

"What does my lovely quests want?" Jay asks jokingly.
"Sandwiches! Pleaseee!" Nyla said.
"So sandwiches?" Jay asks while laughing.
"Yes!" Remi and Angel say.
Jay makes sandwiches for everyone.
"Here comes u're sandwiches" Jay says while holding a plate.
"Finally!" Nyla said and takes one sandwich.
Everyone else take on sandwich too.
"This is really good!" Angel says.
Nyla and Remi nod agreeing to what Angel said.
"Thank u" Jay thanks.
After they've eaten the sandwiches they go back upstairs.
"Good night" Jay says and kisses Angel's nose.
"Good night" Angel says blushing a little bit.
"Night" Nyla and Remi say.
Then Angel, Nyla and Remi put their heads on their pillows and goes to sleep. Jay goes to sleep too.