14.

Angels pov

"Now let me explain" Jay says as he closes our bedroom's door.
We sit down on the bed.
"Go on" I say and Jay starts to explain.

"Clara is my ex girlfriend. We started dating 2 years ago. It went well until one day I got to find out that it was all just a game, that she never loved me. That's when I realised that love wasn't real, it was just a thing to break u into little pieces. A thing that only the people who belive in it are just weak. It made me promise myself that I will never fall in love again and build a wall around my heart. I became a cold, mean hearted guy. Until u came into the pictures.
Let me tell u the whole story.
It started a year after the break up. One day I went out for a walk and passed by ur school and I saw you, Nyla and Remi walking out from school, until u saw someone getting bullied and u went to help them. That's when I knew I have fallen in love again, so yeah it was love at first sight. I didn't like the idea of me falling in love so I just ingored my feelings until Laurence got to know about me falling in love again. He told me not everyone was like Clara, that I should give a second chance to love. So I started to search for information about u, with help of course. When I found the information witch I told u the first day u were here (ep 2) it was time to kidnapp u, I could've done it some other way but I was stupid, still confused about the falling in love so fast thing and scared if u would play me like Clara did so I thought it was the best idea, I'm kinda thankful I did it." Jay explains.

"So why did Clara come and call u baby out of nowhere?" I ask.
"I have no idea. U trust me right?" Jay asks face full of worry.
"Of course I trust u!" I say while smiling.
"So we're fine now?" Jay asks excited.
"Yes" I answer still smiling.
"Yay!" Jay shouts and hugs me tightly.
I hug him back.
Thank god it was only a misunderstanding.
"Should we go back and help them?" Jay asks while looking at me, still not breaking the hug.
"Yes" I answer with a little smile.
He breaks the hug and we go out from our bedroom.

We see everyone in the living.
Jay's manger Max, bodyguard Joss, Mike I'm not sure what's the name but he's the one who does all the computer stuff and Drake who's the "stalker" and helps in other things.
Actually no one else is working.
"Hi guys" Jay greets his workers a.k.a friends.
They greet him back.
Jay continues,
"Anything yet?"
"We found out why he got out" Mike says.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I will post another chapter today.