13.

Time skip when Jay comes home.

"I'm home!" I say as I step in the house.
"How did it go?" Dad asks me excitedly, I mean he was a mafia once. It's not that he misses killing people it's just that he's proud that I became a mafia.
"As usual, good" I answer.
"Go to shower then we'll talk about it" Mom says and I nod and head to mine and Angel's room to take shower.

When I was done showering I put on some sweatpants and a hoodie, just something comfortable.

As I go downstairs I hear a knock on the door.
"Did u invite someone?" I ask.
Laurence, mom and dad shake their heads.

I open the door and see Nyla, Remi and on Remi's back there's a crying Angel.
"What happend?!" I ask worried while Remi puts Angel down and he runs to me and hugs me tightly, I hug him back.
"Let's go inside first and Angel will explain everything" Nyla says and I let them in as I carry a still crying Angel who's legs are around my waist and arms around neck.
We go to the livingroom and mom asks what happend.
I just give a 'I don't know' look.

I sit down Angel in my lap.
"Angel please stop crying, I can't see u like this and I want to know what happend" I say, I notice he's shaking.
So he's scared of something.
It doesn't take long for Angel to stop crying as he starts to explain what happend.

"That fucking bastard! How dare he!" I say angry, he really has guts to do that huh?
He's so gonna regret it.
"How did he even get out of jail?" Nyla asks.
"We're gonna find out" I say.
"So who's Angel's uncle if I can ask?" Mom asks confused.
Oh yeah, they don't know about it.
I look at Angel who's still sitting on my lap if it's okay for them to know.

Angel nods, so I look up and start explaining.
"When Angel's parents died he moved to live with his uncle. Everything went normally until he started to beat Angel. And he would tell Angel how he killed his own parents even tho it was a accident. When Angel came out as gay his uncle said how he was only a piece of shit and no one would ever love him, everyone would just use him for his body and after that leave him. That day he raped Angel. Of course the beating and yelling how worthless he is didn't stop until Angel was old enough to move away" I explain while hugging Angel for him to know that I'm never leaving him because of this.
"And he got out from jail!" Dad says, he's defently pissed off.
"Then, we're going to find out why" Laurence says.
"Let's start working!" Mom shouts.

We all cheer and I can see Angel smiling.
I missed that.

"U can start working, I'll talk with Angel" I say and everyone nod knowing what I'm talking about.
Mom and dad smile sadly while looking at me. The truth has to come out sooner or later...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm sorry it took so long to publish this.