16.

Jay's pov

After a week

"So that bastard not only paid them over 2 million dollars what he got from his lover but he paid it to his fucking friend who works there to free him AND to not say anything. Where the fuck did he got that lover? Mike find who that lover is, others help Mike find EVERY detail about them. I'm gonna go and wake up Angel" I say and go upstairs to our bedroom.
Yeah it's been a week since Angel saw his uncle. We've been working on finding him but it's harder than we thought. But we're gonna find out who his lover is and hopefully find where they are.

"Sweetheart, wake up. It's already 9.am" I say softly.
Angel opens his eyes slowly and smiles.
"Good morning" Angel says.
"Morning, is it okay if u make the breakfast while me and guys try to find where that bastard and his lover are?" I ask, I don't want him to feel like he's the one who's in the kitchen.
"Lover? But yeah, it's totally fine, I know u're work isn't easy" Angel answers.
"Oh yeah we found out that the money came from his lover and the one he paid was his friend" I explain.
"Oh okay. U should go and help them, I will come down soon" Angel says.
"Okay" I say and kiss his forehead, he blushes like always.
I leave the bedroom to help others.

Angel's pov

I go downstairs to make breakfast.
"Morning boys" I greet Jay's friends.
They greet back and I go to the kitchen.

"Breakfast is ready!" I shout.
The boys and Jay come and sit to the table and start eating, they must be hungry.
"U're really good at cooking" Drake says and the other boys agree.
"Of course he is, he's my boyfriend" Jay says.
"Ooh, proud are we?" Joss teases.
"Of course" Jay says with a smile.
"Thanks Drake" I say trying not to blush by what Jay said.
We eat and they thank me for cooking them.
"I can wash the dishes" Jay says.
"No, u go and help them I'll do it" i insist.
"Okay then" he says and leaves.

After I've washed the dishes I go to the livingroom where others are.
I sit next to Jay.
"Anything yet?" I ask.
"We found her name and some details, her name is Chloe she's a billionaire cause she owns a business" Jay anwers, I nod.
"JAY! I found where they live!" Mike says..