12.

Angel's pov

"WHAT!" Nyla shouts.

People stare at us.
I smile at them akwardly and they turn their heads back.

"Sorry, are u sure it was ur uncle?" Nyla asks.
"I'm sure" I answer.
"What happend when u saw him?" Remi asks like their a police.
"I was j-just washing my hands a-and then as I look up to the mirror I-I saw hi-him standing behind me, then he says 'Hey Angel, long time no see' an-and leaves" I say.
I continue whispering.
"I'm scared"
"It's okay, it's okay, he didn't do anything to u right?" Remi says as they and Nyla hug me.
I shake my head.
"Good, wtf is he doing here?!" Nyla says angrily.
"I have no idea, one thing I know is that we'll get him back where he belongs to" Remi says.

They're both angry now.

"Let's go to see Jay, Angle needs him now, and then we can see if everything is just a big misunderstanding or not" Nyla says and Remi carries me in a piggyback style to the car.

I really have the best friends in the whole world.

Jay's pov

In the morning

I woke up my head on my mom's shoulder.
I get up quietly to not wake mom and dad.
I decided to make egg and bread, cause that's what dad likes.

"Morning!"
"Holy! I almost got a heart attack dad!" I say.
"Oh sorry" dad says chukling.
"It's okay. And good morning to u too" I say while putting the eggs and bread to the table.
"My favorite" dad says excitedly.
"Yes, can u wake up mom, please" I ask while putting the plates and orange juice on the table.

Dad goes to the living room and comes after a while with mom.
"Morning" I say when I see my mom.
"Good morning honey" mom says smiling.
We sit down to eat.

"This is really good" mom says and dad nods.
"Thank u" I thank smiling.
"It's good to see u smile" dad says.

My smile fades.

"Do u think he will come here?" I ask with a sad smile.
"Of course he will, he's smart enough to realise it was just a misunderstanding" mom says.
"Yeah, but his insecurities might get too much to his head. Thank god he has Nyla and Remi, they're the best friends u can ever hope for" I say smiling while thinking about their friendship.
"They're taking care of Angel so u don't have to worry" dad says.

He's right, Angel's in good hands.

We finish our breakfast and I got a call saying that there's work I need to do.
I call Laurence to come and be with my parents while I'm gone for work.
(Yes Laurence is still alive)
My parents love Laurence, maybe cause he's the same age or cause he's so sweet and kind.
I have to say he's really sweet, like my second father.

Laurence comes and I tell mom and dad that i'll be home after 2 hours.
They know that means I'm going to kill someone.
But that man deserves it, he's a rapist and he thought it was a good idea to stalk and give information about me and my friends (body guard, "manager"...) to another mafia.
Now he's gonna pay for that...