8.

No ones pov

"Jay! What happend here!" Angel says in shoock. His eyes start watering.
Nyla and Remi just stand without moving, watching what's gonna happen next.
"Let me explain first, okay?" Jay says and sits back to the couch.
Angel, Remi and Nyla sit on the couch too.
"Better explain why there's a dead body on the floor!" Angel said almost shouting.
"Well, it started when we started dating, after couple of days (and btw Jay and Angel has been together 4 months) when I was working I got a text from an unknown number saying that they knew about us and they were interested in u, so me and Laurence started looking for their identity. After a while we found who they were. Then we just had to get them" Jay explains until Angel interupted him.
"And u decided to take them here!"
"We didn't have any other choice, the place where I take people just got burned, I took the carpet away so it wouldn't get dirty, and don't worry I will clean this mess up" Jay explains again.
"Good, and do u have to kill someone just because of me. They're not gonna take me from u" Angel says.
"Yes, now that people know u're my weeknes they're gonna u from me, so that they get me down easily, u're my life u know that?" Jay says and hugs Angel, scared that he'll lose him.
"Hey, don't ne scared, like I said they will not take me from u" Angel said calmly and kisses Jay's lips.
Jay smiles when Angel kissed his lips.
"Eww too much love in the air" Nyla said disgusted.
"I think we should go now, but let's do this again sometime" Remi said while getting up from the couch.
"U sound like we see each other once in a year" Angel says.
Remi shows their tongue to Angel.

Nyla and Remi pack their things, say good bye and go out from the door.

"Please clean this up" Angel says and a tear comes out from his eye.
"Hey, it's okay, don't worry everything is fine, they were a bad person they also used to rape people not only just girls even boys and non-binarys" Jay says while hugging Angel and stroking his back.
Then Jay kisses Angel's forehead.

"Go to our room, when I'm done cleaning we can watch a movie and cuddle" Jay says and breaks the hug.
"No, I will make dinner for us" Angel says, his mood getting better.

How cute, Jay thinks.

"Okay" Jay says because he knows Angel doesn't take the answer no.

Angel goes to the kitchen and starts making dinner while Jay starts cleaning the living room.

After Jay was done with the cleaning and Angel with the dinner they go to their room with the dinner and start watching a movie.
(So this story is all about watching movies and going to the kitchen, interesting. haha)
Angel couldn't really focus on the movie, cause he has so many questions on his head. Now he doesn't want to interupt the movie. He decided to ask the questions after the movie.

After the movie ends Angel turns to Jay and says.
"Jay, can I ask u some things about the thing that happend today"
"Of course sweetheart, u can ask me anything" Jay says with a sweet smile.
"What if someone will find out and u will go to jail" Angel said, close to crying just by thinking about it.
"Don't cry, I will not get caught, don't worry" Jay hugs Angel and says calmly.
"I'm just scared" Angel says almost whispering.
"I know, I know" Jay says and kisses Angel's head.

Angel decided not to ask any other questions, cause he doesn't want to start crying in front of Jay. What if Jay starts thinking he's just a crybaby and leaves him.

They just decided to go to sleep.
They said good night and went to sleep while cuddling.