First day

Sammys POV

Uh oh I thought I have two options here

One I can run and try to save myself or..........

I can stuff as many Oreos down my throat as I possibly can before they take the bag.

Me being me of course stuffed a total of six Oreos down my throat before Nicky grabbed the bag using her long arms and started running to the living room.

Sky cally and I quickly ran after nicky screaming and giggling.

We all tackled Nicky in the hallway and fell in a Huge dog pile with all of us giggling and ironically Nicky was on the top laughing her head off.

A sudden thought hit me for once I felt like I belonged somewhere I almost felt....normal??

I mean minus the fact that I'm a street fighter and have connections in places I shouldn't I felt like I had a place here in this school even though it was for delinquents.

............Wait did I just call myself a delinquent?

Being jolted back to the present by an elbow to my ribs and crying out in pain I quickly rolled off the pile and clutched my ribs which had taken a beating from Louis my traineri in the hole(the warehouse where we train in)

I had estimated at two cracked one bruised and possibly broken.

Sky Nicky and cally crowded around me in the hallway not knowing why I was in such pain.

A loud deep husky voice stopped them from babbling.

I looked up and saw a Greek god which are supposedly hot......hopefully I did not refer to this hottie as an old Greek god with grey hair and a beard.

Starting from the black converse my eyes traveled up his strong sturdy legs that blue dark wash jeans hugged and a black t shirt that you could faintly see and six- no eight pack wait was that an eight pack? Still staring at his abs trying to figure out whether or not it was an eight pack I was interrupted by cally giggling.

Brandon a husky voice pronounced.

Looking up at his face i saw thick sexy black hair in a messy sexy style and a sharp straight nose ice blue eyes and a sexy strong jaw with a Slight five o clock shadow

Ummmmm whaaaaaa?

I mumbled like an idiot?? Hot guys tend to do that to me.

His name is Brandon Nicky stage whispered loudly...

Mortified I glared at her, payback she mouthed

Yeah umm I'm Sammy or Sam for short I said trying to be cool.

Preparing for a sexy walk back I slowly stood up and started walking away

Looking back I noticed he was checking me out and smirked

He smirked back not like you weren't checking me Out he called.

Waving my hand over my shoulder I walked away feeling his stare on my back like two burning holes I quickly walked cooly back to my room.

Closing the door behind all of us I turned around wait for it......3.....2.....1

Omigoshyouguysaresointoeachotherheliketotallydigsyouhellprobalyaskyououtomigosh cally screeched we all just stared at her likes he was a crazy homeless lady.

(TRANSLATION- omigosh you guys are so into each other he like totally digs you he'll probably ask you out omigosh.

Ooook? said nicky I being the smart one will give you the info his name is brandon obviously he's a freshman like us he is sixteen and he's the schools bad boy he isn't a player but he does go through a lot of girls so some people consider him one.

Sky brushed her long brown hair off her shoulder stood up and seriously said,

I have very good wise advice on this matter turning the light off grabbing a flashlight sky solemnly said five words.

Bang Him While You Can.........................!!!!!!!!!!!

Wise advice my ass I managed to say while rolling on the floor laughing with the other three girls we'll tommorrow is the first day we should probably go to sleep now Nicky being the smart sensible one said.

All agreeing we went on the arranged beds and went to bed

Nicky was probably thinking of school

Sky was thinking of can you guess? BOYS!!!!

And cally was trying to decide what kind of lip gloss she was going to wear tommorrow.

Did I mention she was thinking about it aloud?

Peach? Strawberry? Cherry? Ohhhh I know wait no my applecandy gloss is at home...hmm oh oh I've got it!!!! I'll wear my cherry smoothie lip gloss she shouted.

Sky Nicky and me all looked at each other and yelled at the same time shut up!!

Fine cally sniffed I won't be running around in the morning trying to figure out what to wear she added jokingly.

I'll have it all planned out!!

Laying down us four girls went to sleep with school books, boys, lip gloss or in my case Brandon in my dreams.

( Brandon's POV)

Walking down the hall thinking about how much this school sucked I recalled how great this summer had been.

My mother had convinced my father to let me and my three friends Jacob louis and Blake to go to hawaii by ourselves for two weeks.

So we could come back to school sun kissed tan and refreshed well Louis didn't tan since he was a ginger but he slapped on some sun screen and accepted his fate

Suddenly coming back to the present time i heard loud voices all sounding worried.

Running my hand through my soft black hair In confusion I came across a group of girls babbling their heads off.

Hey give her some space I said stepping back the blonde the redhead and the brunette watched with worried expressions.

Stepping forward and took a look at the chick that was clutching her ribs.

She looked up and immedietly started to check me out her eyes lingering in my abs the longest.

I smirked good old eight pack.

Clearing my throat Brandon I said in a husky voice introducing myself.

Ummm, whaaaa? She mumbled looking up.

I stared she was gorgeous thick shiny black hair that slightly curled at the ends piercing clear green eyes a thin petite nose and a elegant jawline that tapered off to a slightly pointed chin.

She slowly stood up and said Sammy or Sam for short.

Then turning around she gracefully walked down the hall swaying her slim but curvy body.

Looking up I realized she knew I was checking her out.

Smirking she turned back around and started walking again.

Not like you weren't checking me out I called out.

Chuckling she waved cooly over her shoulder at me and turned into her room followed by her three friends.

Hearing the excited screams of her friend through the door I walked slowly back to my room stripped down to my boxers and went to sleep thinking about a Certain black haired green eyed hottie closing my eyes I drifted off still thinking of Sammy.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Ok guys I know I'm not the best writer out there but I really think this chapter deserves some votes.

Not meaning to pressure but I really need votes so please....

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT