Friends??

Sammy's Pov

Oh man we are in so much trouble I mumbled to Brandon while staring at the bright red principal who was in the middle of the doorway heaving and counting to ten to slowly getting his anger under control.

He somewhat calmly walked to his desk, sat in his plush leather chair which let out a hissing sound as he sat on it.

Wow he could probaly lose a few pounds Brandon whispered not so quietly to me

I looked at the principal who was counting to ten....again hopefully this won't take to long I have to meet up with louis again and train for the streetfighting finals.

So who started this he yelled..... Hmm guess counting to ten dosent work I smirked to myself I looked over to see Brandon smirking as well hey we think alike I snickered.Which the principal noticed.

Well he boomed since no one is willing to admit it you'll both have detention for two months and you have to do community service he said smirking like the fat pig he is

I closed and opened my mouth like a fish two months was reasonable but....community service is just .. Just community service was for people who sawed off chair legs in the library it was for people who spray painted the gym purple and for people who started deadly food fights in the cafeteri- oh shoot .

How long do we have community service? for Brandon asked with a worried expression

What are you late for your manicure and pedi at the spa center? I shot at him with and evil face which I'm sure just screamed revenge.

We'll what are you worried for? He asked in a loud clearly embarrassed voice your date not that you'd ever get one he finished before watching my reaction with a slightly regretful face.

On any other girl that comment would've been like a bb gun pellet on a piece of scrap metal Ping ping ping but me being me my eyes filled up with tears and i ran outside of the office and headed out the front doors sure that comment stung a little but it also reminded me...of well the old me.

Texting Louis I asked where to meet him and he replied with a place called the hole on 111 ave he also said to bring something to change into a mask and my nuckle tape I guess we were working on boxing/kick boxing today

Quickly walking to my room I grabbed my stuff and jogged to my bike getting on I road to the address while thinking about what Brandon had said to me he better regret it.....

Brandon's Pov

Oh man we are in so much trouble Sammy whispered to me as we saw the principal standing in the door way wow I thought to myself his face was bright red and if you looked closely you could even see a little red vain in the left hand corner of his fat bald head.

He walked stiffly to his desk and sat down on his leather chair with let out a soft hiss as he sat down wow he could probaly lose a few pounds I thought to My self.

Sam snickered beside me ooops did I say that aloud I looked over at the pricipals now purple face yes..yes I did

The principal was now counting to ten for the second time that we had been in his office

So who started this he yelled ha whatever happened to counting to ten I thought.smirking to myself.

Well since nobody is willing to admit it you will have two months of detention and community service he said smirking

I looked at Sammy who was resembling a fish more than a human at the moment and asked how long we would have community service for

Why are you late for your manicure and pedi at the spa sammy smirked at me