Badass and loving it

Sammys Pov

Punch kick dodge BAM my third opponent this night tapped out of the fight.

Unlike the other Rookies this one actually had a future in fighting he was one of the few that looked like he enjoyed fighting.

As he looked up at me from the mat I helped him up and quickly scanned around the place that about 58 fighters called home.

Yeah if you hadn't guessed this wasn't an arena this was our awesome amazing training room that is located in a rickety old were house on 112# Ave.

Some one suddenly tapped me on the shoulder it was my old trainer Louis.

Hey how's it going with your parents?

Not good I don't know how I'm going to keep on sneaking out shes threatened to send me to a school for delinquents I said in a low voice shaking my head.

Ouch you've probably got it the roughest over here a fighter and your still young enough to have parents to chew you out wouldn't it be easier to just tell them your a streetfighter???

Can't then they would send me to that school for sure I'd rather go to the same school as my sister the malibu Barbie.

Well see you tomorrow at the rink are you still fighting that newbie???

Yup I grinned well good luck at home he smirked yeah right bye Louis

He waved over his shoulder and went to help some other fighter.

I quickly changed out of my training clothes and into my street clothes hopped on my ninja bike and headed to hell whoops I meant home.

I arrived at my house slipped in the door and tried to sneak upstairs.

I reached for my bedroom doorknob and suddenly the door swung open and my red faced mother stood there.

Samantha crystal miller where in heck were you? she practiclly screamed in my face

First you start sneaking out then you get your hair cut your lip pierced and for gods sake a tattoo. What's gotten into you over the past two years?

Well bitch first my sister insults me in front of the entire school like a dumb blonde Barbie and on top of all that teasing I'm tired of getting pushed around and did you know I got my belly button pierced too?i screamed.................(In my head where nobody could hear me)

I just remained silent about all that stuff especially about my pierced belly button.

And your covered in bruises she yelled at me

Did I mention that rookie got in a few hits?

She just stared at me expecting me to say something when i didn't she just sighed.

That's it

That's what?

Samantha this year you will be going to Chester high she paused took a deep breath a school for delinquents .

She walked out of my room while I stood there to shocked to move.

I dumbly walked over to my bed fell face first on it and screamed into my covers.

***********flashback************

I revved my engine and screeched into the school parking lot attracting lots of admiring stares.

Yup I loved my bike.

Screeching into a empty parking lot I looked at the school through my tinted visor.

Nothing had changed same jocks same nerds same cheerleader and the same bitches from last year.

Nothing had changed except for me I reached up and took my helmet off.

I shook out My wavy black hair and got off my bike adjusting my skintight black jeans, and my leather jacket.

I put my keys into my thigh high black boot where I'd also stored my dagger.

Looking up I smirked at all the guys staring at me while their girlfriends or sluts glared.

I had changed a lot I'd jogged every day went to the gym took up streetfighting and had grown a couple inches.

Now instead of saying I had black hair was skinny as a stick had boring eyes and never wore tight clothing.

I could finally say that I was curvy had shiny wavy black hair bright green eyes that popped with the eyeliner and mascara I wore and wore rocker/punk clothes

oh and I was a kickass streetfighter.

Strutting into the school I felt a presence behind me I reached behind me and grabbed the guys hand who had tried to grope me.

Tuning my wrist into a complex position so that the guy was on his knees

Twisting my wrist to inflict more pain with every word

I said touch my ass and you'll regret it kicking him in his balls I turned and left leaving the school to buzz about what happened,

************end of flashback**************

Ugh I groaned tuning on my iPhone I called Louie to tell him what was going on

I can't wait for school

Yay

*******************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys what did you think please vote comment fan!!!!!

I'll try to update as soon as possible