Explination

"Well, take a look at this Eclipse." The Leader said and pulled Eijun's head to look in the dugout's direction.

Eijun's eyes widened as he saw Haruichi being held from behind his back with an arm wrapped around his neck and a gun pointed at his head. He could also see a few of his teammates -ex teammates?- trying to hold Ryosuke back before he does anything irrational.

"You said you wouldn't hurt them!" Eijun snarled.

"And you actually believed me! I find torture more fun, and since I can't seem to break you physically. How about I go with more emotional pain!" The Leader grinned behind Eijun, as he pointed a gun to the boy's back.

"Don't do this!" Eijun pleaded.

"Sorry not sorry!" The Leader laughed as he made eye contact with right hand man but before either could pull the trigger a shot was fired that hit the Leader in his abdomen. Though unfortunately the initial shock did not hit him till after he pulled his own trigger and shot Eijun in the upper right shoulder.

Eijun not even paying mind to his own wound, knowing that his team finally has arrived on the scene. He made a break for the right hand man who was stunned to see his Leader getting shot.

Eijun quickly grabbed the man by his wrist and broke it. The man fell backwards gripping his broken wrist and crying out in pain. Haruichi fell forwards onto Eijun.

"Are you okay, Harucchi." Eijun asked softly.

Haruichi could only whimper as he nodded, trembling in Eijun's arms. It was not until he decided to hug Eijun that he noticed his friend's blood on his hand.

"E-E-Eijun-kun! You shoulder!" Haruichi yelped.

Eijun could only smile as lightly pushed Haruichi away from him while shaking his head. "It's okay. I'm sorry for getting blood on you." Eijun said before make sure Haruichi was now in the hold of Ryosuke who he saw crying for the first time.

Eijun turned around and yelled at his teammates. "Meteor! Get in here and help me out! Comet! Watch our backs! Our orders are to keep them alive! We do not want any of them dead, am I understood!" Eijun's voiced boomed throughout the field.

"Yes, Eclipse!" His teammates called back.

Eijun picked up the gun that the right hand man had carried, before turning to look at Nobu who entered onto the field. "Meteor, you take the 3 with knives."

"What?! But that leaves you with the other 10!" Nobu said. "No fair!"

"When you can actually defeat me in a fight, I will let you handle the large group. Until then, let's get moving!" Eijun said and sprinted off to the group that had finally come to their senses.

Eijun quickly used the gun as a melee weapon, instead of firing any bullets. There was already enough blood on the field -which was mostly his own-, he did not need to add more. He knocked out seven of the 10 henchmen before he noticed one of the men with knives had slipped past Nobu.

"Meteor! Cover!" Eijun yelled out as he made a dash after the armed man who was approaching the dugout. This time Miyuki in the line of danger once again.

Miyuki stood their frozen as the man closed in on him before lunging at the beast spectacle bringing the knife to impale his face. Miyuki closed his eyes shut, waiting for the pain to be inflicted but after 2 seconds or so, he opened his eyes and took a step back.

The tip knife was right front of the frame of his sports glasses but what scared him more was Eijun's left hand holding the blade, stoping the knife in the other man's grasp.