Approval

🎉 🎁 Merry Christmas! Or Happy Holidays!🎉 🎁

I hope everyone is safe at home and healthy, spending time with their love ones or enjoying their time by themselves. (Not gonna lie I enjoy my alone time a lot)😇

We made it to the last chapter of this story. Please in enjoy! 🤗

"Ha Ha Ha! Serves you right, Eijun!" Nobu laughed.

"Why you!" Eijun growled at Nobu, and charged at him.

Nobu dodged the incoming punch and gripped Eijun's arm before turning and throwing the boy over.

"Nobu! Watch out for the stitches I just worked on!" Wakana cried out.

"Shouldn't you be stopping them?" Kuramochi questioned, as he watched Eijun do a back tuck and land on his feet.

"They're fine, as long as their stitches don't open! Then they will have to face me!" Wakana smirked as she cracked her knuckles. She may not be able to take them out in combat sense but she and Kai have worked on a lot of drugs together. And she specializes in tranquilizer darts, poison dipped throwing stars, etc. So, she was not scared to knock the two idiots out -if needed-.

Nobu was first to attack next, charging Eijun and doing a round house kick. Eijun blocked the kick with his own before bending down and doing a sweep kick to knock Nobu off balance.

Nobu fell to the ground, landing on his back. "Ugh!"

"Ha! You still can't beat me Nobu. Give it up!" Eijun said proudly, looking down at Nobu.

"Just you wait! I'm not finished yet!" Nobu said and was prepping to pounce Eijun, until a voice got both of them to stop.

"ATTENTION!" Eitoku yelled.

Both Eijun and Nobu straighten up and saluted. While Wakana just snickered as she walked over to them and saluted at General Eitoku as well.

"Ace team. Your mission is complete. You will all be put on standby for now, so use the time to heal your wounds. Especially you, Eclipse." Eitoku said.

"Hai!" They all answered.

Eitoku nodded and turned to Kataoka and Rei. "As you both know this is classified information, but I promise no trouble will come to you, any of your players or the school. Eijun will remain here, since he will still be needed. I need everyone here to sign secrecy and that no one will say a word about what they have just witnessed here."

"Yes, of course." Kataoka said and everyone else agreed as well.

"Thank you." Eitoku nodded and turned back to the Ace agents; who were still saluting. "At ease."

The trio dropped their hands back down to their sides, but continued to face the general.

"Meteor, and Comet. You both will return to Nagano until further notice. You both have missed two days of school already, so there is no need to keep the count going." Eitoku said.

"Hai!" The mentioned two nodded.

"I guess we will see you later, Eijun." Nobu chuckled.

"Yeah. Try not to cause too much trouble for Wakana." Eijun nodded.

"Whatever!" Nobu rolled his eyes giving a fist bump to his leader before moving off.

"You better not ruin my hard work!" Wakana glared at Eijun.

"I would never. Cross my heart, hope to die!" Eijun smiled as he placed a hand on his chest.

Wakana narrowed her glare at him, before turning to the team. "Who can I trust here to make sure that Eijun does not do anything for at least 5 days!"