They Don't Know?!

Eijun unlocked the door and went to his bed, he knelt down and pulled out a box that had a finger print lock on it. The box had a cloaking device on it so even if someone looked under the bed they wouldn't see it. But if they reached under there, Eijun would have some problems. Lucky enough neither Kuramochi or Masuko suspect a thing, so Eijun did not have to worry about that.

He unlocked the box after placing his thumb on the scanner and the cloaking device disengaged. The box opened up and reveal 3 layers of his equipment. The first level was his communication devices; earpieces, headpiece, pager, back up cell phone. The second level held his twin daggers. The third level held his twin 50 caliber Dessert eagles, both with eight magazines of 7; 33mm bullets in each.

He keeps these things on him here just in case there is a dire need for him to get into action as soon as he leaves the school premises. But he can't openly carry around the box at Seidou, so he leaves it under his bed.

Anyway, he came for the pager to strap to his inner thigh. The device was pretty flat so no one would be able to see it and would not cause him any trouble during practice.

Once he was done he closed the box and the cloaking device engaged on its own before he pushed it back underneath his bed. He left the dorm room, locking it before he made a break for the field.

Lucky for him he made it time before Kataoka and Rei stepped on to the field.

"Ha! Overslept Sawamoron." Miyuki snickered.

"I didn't, Miyuki Kazuya!"

"That's senpai to you." Miyuki smirked.

"Then act like one!" Eijun stuck out his tongue. "I forgot something in the room and went to grab it before I could get here."

"Which you just barely did." Miyuki laughed.

"Ugh! It's not funny you shitty Tanuki Bastard!" Eijun growled out.

"Oh! ~Isn't it a little early for such insults, Sawamura!" Miyuki teased.

"Not when it's the truth." Eijun retorted.

"I can see that my instructions are not that important to you two." Kataoka said breaking the two out of their banter. Neither noticed Kataoka had entered the field and asked the team to gather in front of him.

"Sorry, sir!" They both said, while the rest of the team did their best to hold back their laughter.

"Both of you go run until I tell you to stop!" Kataoka ordered.

"Hai!" They both said before going off to the side to begin stretching.

"This is all your fault, Miyuki Kazuya!" Eijun pointed an accusing finger at the beast spectacle boy.

"That's my name. Don't wear it out." Miyuki said with a shit eating grin, not paying any mind to the first part of the sentence as he started to begin his jog.