Information

Sawamura Eijun

Age 15

Agent: Deck's Ace of Diamond

Code name: Eclipse

Fighting style: Prefers twin daggers. Fine with throwing knives, but does not like them since he might not get them back. Expert on hand to hand combat/ close range fighting. Good with hand guns. Has twin Black 50 caliber Dessert Eagles; one has 'Solar' written in gold along the side of the muzzle. The other has 'Lunar' written in silver. They are his prize processions, that he likes to look at more then put them to use.

Prologue:

The Sawamura family work for the Japanese government as special operative agents. Eijun's father and mother both are international spies, so he barely gets to see them. While his grandfather is the general of the team; Deck. Deck is a team made up of 54 kids that have been trained from a young age to work for the government. Most of the kids came from orphanages and where given a second chance to work for their country. While others either were in classified government working families or had friends that were, which made them get enlisted.

There are four main groups of Deck; Hearts, Diamonds, Spades and Clubs.

Hearts: train in long distance combat. I.e. They have all been trained to be snipers. Some maxing out at being able to shoot from 500 metres away. Also are trained in medical care if situations where to arise where they had to give medical attention on the spot. Have enough training in hand to hand combat to defend themselves.

Diamonds: Are trained in close quarter combat. Both with and without weapons. Manly most of them excel in close range weapon use, but can handle hand to hand and long range weapons.

Clubs: Are trained specifically as back up for the Diamonds. They specialize in long range weapons and are meant as a support for the Diamonds. They are trained in hand to hand combat as well. Also are in charge of explosives.

Spades: Are the behind the scene team. Trained hackers. The smartest of the three other groups, joining the scientists on creating gadgets for the agents to use. As well as keeping up the maintenance of weapons, and are in charge of scouting, locating, information, etc. Have enough training in hand to hand combat to defend themselves.

There are rankings in each group of 13. 2 being the lowest and Ace being the highest. Each group has one member from the same rank on each team. Their rank is decided on their skill level. There are also two outliers; the Joker pair, who are all rounders. But they tend to work internationally and stay out of the country 11 months out of the year.

The Ace team..

Leader: Eijun; Ace of Diamonds, Eclipse.

Sniper and medic: Wakana; Ace of Hearts, Comet.

Support: Nobu; Ace of Clubs, Meteor.

Hacker: Kai; Ace of Spades, Orbit.