Mission Incomplete

"Ace team...From what you have told me. The criminal team Venom; Its leader and a few of his men got away after you destroyed their base." General Eitoku said through the screen on the TV of the hotel room that the Ace team were currently using as their base of operation.

"Yes, General Sawamura." Eijun said, sitting only in his boxers as Wakana was bandaging his left leg after she finished bandaging his abdomen. "Unfortunately, before Meteor's bomb could go off a few managed to escape out of a secret passage that we had not learned about. Orbit has been keeping track of their movements for an hour after the explosion but has lost sign of them."

Eitoku sighed as he rubbed his forehead. "Orbit, keep on eye on the street surveillance cameras. We can't have them harming innocent civilians under our watch. Also inform the police to keep an eye out for them as well."

"Yes, sir." Kai said as he went to make a phone call to the chief of police of the Tokyo department.

"Okay, enough formal talk." Eitoku said. "Eijun! How could you get hurt so much!"

Eijun laughed at his Grandpa's 180 flip. The man was extremely serious as the general of the Deck team but when he went to his grandpa mode; he was a softy. Still strict but less so.

"It's only a few slashes. One on my leg and stomach, Oji-san."

"Slashes that I had to give stitches to!" Wakana cried out as she tighten the bandage on the boy's leg.

"Ow! Wakana." Eijun laughed since it did not really hurt. He had been awake to see himself get sewn back together, because ever since he was a kid his pain tolerance was unbelievably high. "Besides Nobu got a knife to the arm. So I will take my cuts over his stab any day."

"OI! Shut Up, Eijun!" Nobu cried out.

"Why!" Eijun snickered.

"Your lucky I don't come over there and kick your ass!" Nobu glared.

"I don't need luck. Last time I checked you have never beat me in a hand to hand fight like...ever. Not even fights with weapons." Eijun smirked. "Give it up, Nobu. I am the leader for more than one reason. But my combat far exceeds all of yours combined."

"Tch. Whatever. Your lucky I can't use explosives!" Nobu rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry about that. I don't need your help to blow myself up. For some reason I'm not good with them." Eijun shrugged.

"Ha Ha Ha! I remember, you almost blew yourself up with a grenade once!" Nobu laughed.

"I remember that too. To think my own grandson was so stupid to forget to throw the damn thing." Eitoku sighed.

"It was one time! And I was subconsciously inspecting my grip on it!" Eijun glared at the two.

"Baseball idiot." Kai called out.

"One time too many, Eijun." Wakana snickered.

"Kai! Wakana!"

"It doesn't matter, Nobu will handle the explosives. You handle the frontlines. That's how we operate and it works." Kai said walking back in.

"Kai is right!" Eitoku laughed before switching back to general mode. "What did he say, Orbit?"

"They said they would keep an eye out, but it will be difficult since they could be hiding out for the time being. They have sent a few police out on patrol, to monitor the area for now." Kai answered.

"Good." Eitoku nodded. "Ace team?"

"Yes, General." They all said in unison.

"Though this mission is not over, you did a good job and destroying their base. Our clean up crew has already been sent to the location and have cleaned up the bodies. The explosion will be covered and hidden from the news as all the surround witness will be paid for their silence. Other than that...Meteor and Comet. I want you both to stay in Tokyo for now until the mission is over. We will make up an excuse as to why you can't be in school for however long."

"Hai." The mentioned two said.

"Orbit, I know you're homeschooled. So I can leave you to monitor all the Venom's escapees and their locations. Inform your teammates and me as soon as you find them."

"Yes, sir." Kai answered.

"Eclipse. You did a good job leading your team. Next time though, make sure to do a more thorough investigation of the grounds before setting a plan into action."

"I promise this won't happen again, General." Eijun saluted.

"Good." Eitoku nodded. "Eijun. You still have to go back to school though."

"I thought so." Eijun sighed as he put on a hoodie and sweatpants.

"That is all you're orders for now." Eitoku said and hung up.

"Are you sure you are going to be okay to practice baseball, with your stitches? I don't want you to waste my hard work on doing them." Wakana said.

"I think they should be fine." Eijun smiled.

"Make sure your careful on your walk back." Kai said as he moved to sit on one of the beds, then placing his laptop on his lap.

"Aren't you going to sleep, Kai? It's 4am!" Nobu pointed out as he made his way to the couch, avoiding putting any pressure on his left arm that was stabbed, and now sewn back together. Unlike Eijun, Nobu's pain tolerance was not as high. Making him squirm a lot when Wakana was sewing, which mad her mad and she gave him Hell for being a wuss.

"I'll sleep when the sun rises!" Kai answered as he went about scanning through different street surveillance cameras.

"That's only an hour and a half away!" Wakana rolled her eyes

"Ever the nocturnal!" Eijun laughed. "Alright guys, I will see you later."

"Yeah, maybe we will come visit you at practice." Nobu smiled.

"Eijun." Kai said not looking up from his screen.

"Yeah?" Eijun answered.

"Keep the team's pager on you. You never know." Kai said.

"Best to be cautious, with Venom's leader still on the loose. I will." Eijun smiled at his team before he left the hotel room. After he left the hotel, Eijun did his best to avoid the main streets, since there were police officers patrolling around.

The Police department knew about their team, as they have worked with them before. Heck, the Ace team even has more jurisdictions than the police force. Which some of the lower cops seem to hate, since they are just teenagers. But the team does not really care what the police think as long they don't bother them when they are on duty or off.

Eijun just did not won't to be caught roaming around at night as a minor, because if he gets caught the lower ranking cops would not know him and his status. Which means he would have to go to the police department before they would let him out scot free. He did not have time for such inconveniences anyways.

Luckily he made it to Seidou within half an hour. He scaled the wall to avoid the security guard at the gate and made his way to his dorm room with ease, since no one would be up at 4:30am.