Don't Touch Any Of Them!

"They really don't know who you are?!" The leader started to laugh. " You have been hiding your identity this whole time, I just blew up your entire charade!"

"Yeah." Eijun sighed out, but him admitting to it had the whole team shocked. Eijun payed them no mind as he looked at the leader and smirked. "Like my team blew up your base!"

"Your little shit!" The leader hissed as he approached the southpaw once again and pressed the barrel of his gun against Eijun's forehead. "Don't be getting cocky with me you fucking fuck!"

"I would never." Eijun shook his head, but the leader just pistol whipped Eijun in the left temple.

"Don't forget the fucking position your in, Eclipse. I have you outnumbered and your team as hostages! You are in no place to get cocky with me!" The leader smiled as he saw blood dripping down from the side of Eijun's head.

Eijun straightened up not even fazed by the blow to his head. "Your right. I am out gunned and outmanned. In this case scenario I don't have any upper hand to deal with you. But I would like to make a request."

"Hm. ~Is this like your final wish or something? If so I don't mind granting it to you since I will kill you by the end of today, if not sooner!" The leader smiled as he crossed his arms by his chest. "Go on, Eclipse."

"Thank you." Eijun gave the leader a slight bow of his head before he turned to the Seidou team. "I am sorry that I lied to you all about who I truly am. I know that what I have done can definitely not be forgiven and I have put you in this state, but I will do my best to make sure all of you come out of this unscathed. Well, physically at least. I can't make any promises mentally." Eijun smiled.

"How cute! Giving your farewells." The leader wiped faked tears from his eyes.

Eijun turned back to the leader and removed his right hand from his arm that was covering up the wound the bullet made when it grazed him, letting the blood flow down his arm. "You can do whatever you would like to me. But you have to promise you don't touch any of them. Not you or your gang."

"Hm." The leader thought taping the barrel of his pistol against his cheek before stopping once he came to a decision. "Your lucky I'm a gracious man, Eclipse. So, why not. None of my men or I will touch the Seidou team. But as payment, you will have a public execution in front of the team you lied to." The leader said with a twisted smile.

"No!" Haruichi yelped.

Eijun turned to look at his friend -ex friend?- who had tears streaming down his face and could only offer him a smile. He felt bad that they would have to witness this but if it means they would be safe he would go through it, plus by the time he is gone the Ace team should arrive to help them as well.

"Let's see the damage that we cause to you last night, shall we. Remove your shirt!" The leader demanded.

Eijun complied as he took the hem of his practice jersey and lifted it off himself revealing his bandaged abdomen. But the team also gaped at the amount of scares Eijun's body was covered with, they had never seen them before and wondering how they were just noticing them. They were jagged lines running up and down his whole upper body, how could they have not noticed it?!

"Hm. Looks like you medic works fast. Remove your bandage." The leader ordered.

Eijun once again complied and slowly undid the knot of the bandage and unwrapped it from his abdomen, showcasing a large line that ran from his naval to his side that had been sewn together. Eijun dropped the bandage on the ground and looked up at the Venom Leader.

The leader smiled as he circled Eijun appreciating the scars cascading the boy's upper body. He moved behind Eijun and swung an arm over the boy's left shoulder and wrapped his other arm around the boy's waist.

"You know. If you weren't the person that ruined my life's work, I would find you plenty attractive!" The leader said as he ran his hand over Eijun's body.

The team and coaches stood in the dugout furious, unable to do anything as they watched the armed man maneuver his hand up and down Eijun's upper body.

Eijun didn't even flinch. "If your life's work is human trafficking and selling Narcotic shaped candies to kids, then your life's work is not something worth living for."

"Fucking Shit!" The Leader growled as he dug his fingers into Eijun's sewn wound. He pried the strings loose as he forcefully reopen the wound before pulling his hand back out and watched as Eijun fell to his knees gasp as he clutched his side.

"That will teach you to talk shit, you little dip shit!" The Leader smiled.

Eijun breathed harshly with his forehead against the ground as he looked at more blood dripping out from his abdomen. "Well, I'm going to die anyway, so thought I should run my mouth off all I can before I kick the bucket!" Eijun turned his head to look up at the Leader and smiled.

"Why you...!" The man hissed before he grabbed a fist full of Eijun's hair and dragged the southpaw to the mound. Once there, he let go of the boy's hair and gave him an order. "Stand up!"

Eijun still clutching his side that was leaking blood through his hands, stood up slowly. But next thing he knew was he was being pushed down into the Leader's knee and got the impact right in his solar plexus. Eijun fell to his knees once again and started coughing and wheezing.

"You think you 'should' talk shit?!" The Leader snarled as he sent a kick to Eijun's side. Eijun continued to cough and wheeze. "After everything I been though to get my life's work to where it was..you and your fucking team ruined everything!" The Leader yelled as he continued to kick Eijun in the abdomen. Eijun now coughing up blood.

The Seidou team -and coaches- could only watch with clenched fist, frowns, tears or gritted teeth as their friend was getting publicly beaten to death. They could not do anything with one of the bad guys pointing a gun at them and watching their every move, as the other men were lurking nearby as well.

"Stop it!" Haruichi cried out, making the Leader freeze mid kick before smiling and looking down at Eijun.

"Why don't we make this more interesting, shall we!" The leader grabbed Eijun by his hair once again and positioned the boy to be facing the dugout. The leader kept his grip on Eijun's hair as he signalled to his right hand man.

The next thing Eijun heard were multiple screams.

"NO!"