20. Drawing the limit

Next day engineering canteen

General POV

At Engineering canteen , students were talking about the news circulated through the campus gossip website , one picture that depict the depth of relation between the scary head hazer and the handsome Doctor , they all can see the engineering gear bracelet in beam's left wrist .They didn't confirmed their relationship with each other but the gear bracelet is enough for the entire engineering gang to find out that Beam is Forth's no one is allowed near him , forth marked beam and gave everybody a warning to stay away from beam.

They didn't confirmed their relationship with each other  but the gear bracelet is enough for the entire engineering gang to find out that Beam is Forth's no one is allowed near him , forth marked beam  and gave everybody a warning to stay away fr...

Campus group chat

# P8885: "Guys I think we are hallucinating everything, how come the scary head hazer date our innocent doc beam"

# SSSPic : '"Please dude dont make things worst you dont know our head hazer if he marked anything nobody is allowed to look at that thing."

Maprang:   "How Dr Beam and P Forth , I  am still confused " 

Rose: " hurray they look very cute , oh my god P Beam is so cute"

 Gnu: " I think they are just friends nothing more , its just a friendly picture , I dont think its gear bracelet we cant see clearly "

Raa: " dont think like that  #Gnu we engineers know the pearl used in that bracelet is the same as P Forth's bracelet , and look at P Forth's hand he dont have a bracelet  as per my knowledge he never took of his bracelet from his hand "

Map: Its true

None: why I am till single, why all the good looking men are gay, P forth, P beam, P Pha, P Ming I will die single for sure

Noya: me too.... but they are adorable

Mayu: :):):):):)

Campus chat group filled with so many supporting comments from the students but still some of them are thinking its a fake news

Good job guys now we can easily get their shippers and they will protect our head hazers love life lam told to five generals while reading the comments on the chat group

"Its all done by our August "  Max told while hugging Tul from behind

"Where is forth ? when will he come we only gave him 2 days off from SOTUS not from attending college "  Park asked lam with a serious look

I dont know, he told he will come after dropping beam at his campus  Lam replayed

Mean time at Penthouse 

Forth was looking at beam who i now sleeping near him on his chest ,he remembered yesterday night they slept very late because of the late night activities, after their first physical relation yesterday they made love with each other  , beam was tired and fainted immediately after their 3rd round   actually forth didn't intend to do hard on beam but he lost his control because of those assholes who are after his beautiful wife, now god knows what will beam do when he woke up with a sore back don't forget he has to attend quiz today .