22.Sorry........Baby:)😂

Forth's POV cont.......

After showing the place of that brat juniors we all gathered for our pre- gear ceremony meeting. Meeting was all about the SOTUS system and brotherhood I hope our juniors got an idea about all these things, I clearly stated that no one will go against engineering brotherhood if somebody try to go against our tradition then forget about Engineering.

It was 7.30 pm when everything finished without any delay I wanted to run to the medical gang's room where my Beamee staying with Kit. I was almost out of the venue suddenly I heard a voice

Damn Forth.......................................IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ...............

Why are you shouting Max, what happened I asked max who is panting hard his voice was so loud that Lam, Park and Tul who were with juniors came to us

Guys you won't believe finally the cold hill break down Max told very excitedly.

Cut the crap Max Lam shouted at Max

Guys you won't believe our cold prince August gave his gear to a junior Max told us while showing the picture he taken secretly.

WHAT???? ITS A BIG FAT LIE, WHO IS SHE? we all asked him unitedly

Apple from Geography department, she was the previous engineering star Max told us

O hi Apple she was a diva man how could our cold prince and a wild diva fond with each other an amused Tul asked he was from the same department as Apple she is known to be a wild princess she used to date one of the Economic Moon from last year

We will discuss it later I have to meet Beam now I told to that brats but my bad luck they caged me by saying that we need to talk to August first if it's a game played by Apple then it will break our cold prince's heart.

Finally, I decided to have a talk with August so i decided to go to our bedroom before that I told Lam to send a message to August so that he can be there on time.

when I reached in front of our room I saw August coming towards the room, I called him to sit with me in our balcony and gave him one beer bottle, he took the beer from me and asked

So you finally go to know about me and Apple

Hmm, August I don't have a problem with your dating you can date whomever you want but it's our duty to check that person is worth for you or not as per the information I got from our gang is that the girl earlier dated Fin from Engineering what's the deal between you two.

She is my girlfriend August answered shortly like always

hmm ......how?

We met through my half-brother BM, BM and she were childhood friends he replied

go on...

One-day BM asked me to help him to hide his relation with Sharp from our parents, initially I was not ready at that time Apple broke up with Fin because she was a bitch towards him. Apple used to be a brat so her parents asked BM and me to help them to teach their daughter a lesson about how to live life.

They disowned Apple from their family because she broke up with Fin so she came to BM as we expected at that time BM told her to become his girlfriend in order to hide his and Sharp's relation, she didn't have a place to stay and money to live so she accepted the offer and stayed in BM's room, I gave her 12 rules to follow in order to live in my condo unit. She was not ready initially then she agreed everything, like that our relation started. When I got to know her closely I found she is not a bad person like everybody thought, she just needed love and affection from his parents which they failed to give.