5.Our First Date (part 1)

Forth's POV

Talking with Papa was amazing, I came to know several things about Beam and the reason why he is not allowed to hangout with his friends but I know how to make him happy ,from now on he will become mine so I can take him wherever he want , my beam will be under my protection nobody will take him away from me, tomorrow I will take him to a date I know  I dated before but I never take anybody to this place , Beam is the first one  who is going to see  the real Forth. 

Now I am standing in front of Beam's room I dont know how I reached here , when I came back from garden Beam was not in the living room and everybody else was having their breakfast , mamma told he went to his room for take rest today early morning 3 o clock he woke up and went to Pha's house so he didn't get enough sleep.

She told me to go and have breakfast with Beam upstairs but I am nerves what will he think, she forcefully gave me breakfast  for us and told me to take that to Beam and she told me that I dont have to knock the door, just enter. 

I slowly opened the door Mamma was right Beam was sleeping peacefully his head was near to the edge of the bed if he move a little he will fall from the bed , Do he always sleep like this ,he will fall for sure , I felt his head was moving to the edge I ran fast before his head fall and restricted him from moving further, I slowly pushed him towards the center of the bed and place one pillow near the edge and sat on the other side of the bed, I thought I will wait for him to wake up and then we will have our breakfast. I know he is very tired but sleeping without eating is not good for his health after a long mental argument finally I decided to wake him up.

My heart was not willing to wake the sleeping beauty,but  I want him to eat something but how to wake him , shall I will him no...no... forth he will be scared I dont want to scare him. May be I will call him no...no what should I call Beam na na... Bee....noway   

ohiiiiii .....😖😖how can I wake him....... Forth take a deep breath.. you are a head hazer , fierce leader, engineering gang leader you can do it  go for it ,call him by his name. I was decided to call his name.

I slowly go near to him but what the hell the bed sheet entangled between my legs and I tried to release it but that was a failed attempt I got off balance  and fall on top of beam, on sudden fall beam wake from his sleep and looked directly to my eyes , he was very shocked to see me on top of him. ohi Forth you messed  up a great time here you came for a breakfast with him and ask him for a date but now he will think I am going to take advantage of him. great forth your timing is great....

I suddenly got up from the position and I have to explain to beam, you know my leg is still entangled in bed sheet so my attempt to stand was again lead me to fall on top of beam , this time my lips touched his cheeks and we did our first kiss by accident, I messed up again then I saw beam's ears become red , is he shy no...no.. definitely he is angry, again I try to move but this time beam spoke

Beam: forth dont , your legs are still tied  and you will fall again , let me help you to release it

Beam's hand moved to the bed sheet and he pull the bed sheet from my legs,but in that process our intimacy was increasing I can feel beam's breath on my cheeks and I can smell sent from his body, god please make it fast otherwise he will notice my uneasiness in the lower body part, finally after a lot of struggle my leg got freed from the bed sheet, but I am thankful because of it I gave beam a kiss.

Beam: finally , forth .. why are you in my bed ??

me: Beam I .... mamma told me to have breakfast with you.

Beam: ok , but I dont get it how your leg got in that mess

me; actually  beam I wanted to wake you up , so I came near you and ......so the bed sheet...... rest you know...right... , sorry I didn't...... mean to do it