29.Pregnancy Period

A/N thank you readers for the 10K reads

General POV

5 month tummy is not a joke , Beam is suffering each and every day he needs support for tie his shoe laces even though the morning sickness gone still he has problems like back pain , swelling, breathing problems because of constant kicks from his little angels. Forth always there for support beam even if he tired from his long lab work whenever beam calls for a carving he immediately attended his needs , after 3rd month his grumpiness reduced a bit but still he has emotional changes every moment because of Thanu's presence Forth was able to control his Beamee .

Forth's POV

Sometimes I feel like taking every struggle my baby facing for deliver our little angels to this world but my baby is very strong he managed everything in a good manner , after our babies birth Beam will continue his studies but the sad part is he has to do one more year to complete so Pha and kit will graduate at that time . Baby Axel is a sweet heart we miss his smile but what to do P Eve needs to join her job after all she worked hard for that so P Mark valued her decision and accompanied her to Chiangmai , We never thought P Mark get such a beautiful person as his wife who accepted everyone of us with warm heart.

Today I am little busy with my lab work , you know in 3 months my internship will start , 6th semester exam will held in 2 weeks after that 4th year will start that's our last year of the engineering after that I will graduate. Pha and Kit has 2 more year for completing studies but their internship also start in 4th year .coming 1 month is a hell month lots of lab work upcoming project I am very busy you know I met my Beamee last Sunday which was 4 days back now I am staying in my college dorm for lab work so its very difficult to travel so Beame told me to stay in dorm I told you na my baby is strong I know Pa Adi and Ma Thanu is there for him but I know he miss my cuddles I am damn sure my angels will disturb him during night if they didn't find my touches, it is my angels routine that they need my touches when their mamma sleeps otherwise they will through a party during his sleep and it will give him a hard sleepless night .

Today is the day of last lab work I planed to leave home even if its late I want to meet my baby and angels I miss them

Forth ...come back from your dream still some works are pending ...Lam shouted at me

I started to do my work , as expected I completed the lab before 12 midnight , after leaving the lab I rushed to my bike and ride towards my home , I know P Zee will be there so he will open the door for me ,When I reached my home I saw lights on my room why its light slowly moved to my room to find my beautiful wife sleeping on couch he is holding a book with him , he was wearing my engineering jacket I know my angels gave him hard time that's why he is sleeping on couch I slowly picked him bridal style , let me tell you my Beamee is heavy dont tell him he will create a commotion here, I placed him gently to our bed and switched off the light I took a quick shower and joined my babies to bed.

Beam's POV

Carrying babies is not a joke , I am suffering each and every moment but when I feel the kicks I feel great happiness , my babies will born with in 4 months, these days Forth is very busy with his studies , he was willing to take leave but I dont want him to spoil a year because of my pregnancy , I want him to help Dada as soon as possible. I miss him every moment and craves for eating several things , my cravings I can tell to either Dada or pa they will immediately get that for me so I always bother them the main problem is my rest less children they always make a commotion when they couldn't find their Dada beside them while sleeping , they want forth's presence before sleeping if they couldn't find they will not allow me to lay down I have to walk till they calm down , today also they are making hard for me to sleep ..so I am walking in our room . Forth told me he has a last lab for this week today so he will come tomorrow