21.Starting of Misunderstanding

After 4 weeks

Forth's POV

We are leaving for SOTUS closing ceremony at beach resort where me and beam spend our first night together, I am very exited to go there along with crazy doctor gang , my beamee will be there with me , tomorrow finally I will transfer my head hazer batten to N'Ming  , I get a break from everything   I know science fest is there but I can manage that with other juniors so its not that much tired some as the SOTUS  . Finally me and beam will reveal our married life to public within few days.

I prepared everything beam also packed  his bag for tomorrow , we told our parents about the same, I never visited Vongviphan residence after the wedding,  I didn't get time to that Beam always meet with his parents every Sunday for spending time with them , after the closing ceremony I will go and meet my in laws for the grand party of revelation then we will stay at Jaturapoom residence  P Mew told me that P Gulf come back from Manchester ,I want to meet that bunny to settle a problem created by him before he went to Manchester. 

"Forthy did you called Pa Ben he asked me about you "  beam told me while packing my stuff on my bag, seriously my beamee become full  house wife after marriage ,my dress , my food everything is taken care of by him ,  P Mark always scold me for the same.

Forthy...

Ha baby I forget about it, I will call him now , I went to balcony for making a call to dad after a long ring  Dad took my call

Hello dad

Forth did you forget us after marriage ? only beam call us everyday

No dad I was busy with SOTUS this weekend we will be there

You better come otherwise your mom will come there and drag you here

Dad I know Mom is capable for that I will definitely there with you guys

where is my little man ?

Dad he is packing luggage  for tomorrow's trip

Oh ho Forth go and help him, I am going to hang up the call Mark told me you are a lazy head  beam is the one who always do your work

No Dad P Mark is jealous that he don't have some one like beam

Forth don't over work him he need rest ok

OK Dad I understand but what to do I am enjoying all these things 

Good night Forth I have things to prepare for the weekend event

Good Night Dad 

After the call ended I searched for my cute wify but he is nowhere seen I thought to go and search for him at our wardrobe room , What I saw was very refreshing to my eyes my cute wify sleeping on the couch holding one of my shirt . I slowly went near him and cupped  his face removed the shirt from his hand, but he didn't woke up, now a days my beamee used  to sleep very deeply he sleep a lot more than usual , sometimes he looks very tired  may be  P Mark  is right my beam needs  vacation from  baby sitting his hubby . Beamee I am going to pamper you from today onwards , without any delay I picked him in bridal style and went to our room and safely placed him to our king sized bed and gave a kiss on his forehead after that I went back to pack other things beam forget to pack.           

Beam's POV

I felt heaviness in my eyes these days I am not able to concentrate on anything  , I am very much tired even if I slept for whole day if I get opportunity to sleep I will sleep more. I lost my appetite may be its because of the assignment and surprise quiz week , I tried to pack our stuff but as usual sleep took over me and I slept there,I know Forth took me to our bedroom how can I sleep so deeply that I couldn't get a hint about forth's touch, anyways now I am looking at my Forthy who is now sleeping beside me , Its 5.30 we still have 1 hour time , but I have to wake now otherwise I will not  be able to awake at the time of departure.