Chapter 2

"RM, did you check- YOU!!! why are you sleeping here? " Jin asked Suga who had been sleeping near the closed door. Now rubbing his forehead where the door hit him when Jin opened it he sulked. Suga cursed something under his breath without opening his eyes and left to couch to continue his sleep.

" Yes hyung, I have checked everything. " RM told breaking Jin's disgusting stare towards Suga who was snuggling in the comfy purple couch infront of the TV.

" No, I meant, did you check whether you broke anything important? " Jin asked with a serious expression on his handsome face earning a dimpled smile from Namjoon.

" That was really unexpected, hyung. " told Jimin who was half laying on Namjoon laughing.

" I checked, everything is perfect. " Taehyung told while drinking water but looking at Jimin and Namjoon's expression he couldn't hold his laughter. With difficulty he gulped his water which made his face pink.

" Where is hobi hyung? " Jimin asked after finished teasing Namjoon.

" He is in dance practice." V told and fell beside Jimin in the couch and bear hugged him which Jimin returned gladly. " Then? Suga hyung-" V started " wait " he paused to look every corner of their sandle colour painted living room until his eyes fell on the couch. With sigh he nodded " check ". Jimin chuckled .

" Since everyone is here, I am announcing that we are leaving to airport after 3 hours, so if you want check your luggage or take rest." Namjoon instructed everyone as a perfect leader he was. " Jungkook, is your dress been altered? " he asked while zipping his hoodie then he looked up shocked realisation hit not only him "Where is Jungkook? " everyone chorused at the same time which made Suga stir up in his sleep and curse everyone only to go back to his sleep again.

______________

Jungkook on the other hand was deep in his workouts. He was busy with his dumbbells. He needed some distraction. He didn't know why but he felt something strange about their trip to India. He went several countries but never felt so. As if something would happen he wasn't sure whether would it be good or bad.
He always loved to travel. But that time he felt different. So he decided to indulge himself in his favourite workouts. He knew when they needed to leave to airport. He packed everything before hand. He did his workouts for another hour and went to join his members.

Everyone was busy and in urgency to notice which he found as a great relief because he did have no reasons to give for his sulkiness. They stuffed their baggage and luggage in the vehicle and got settled. Jungkook seated beside Taehyung who was busy in talking with his family.

" Hey JK, why are you so silent?" Yoongi asked the zipped mouth Jungkook. Jungkook came out of his world with Yoongi's question and started think of an explanation.

" Feeling sleepy, hyung. " he told.

" Me too, bro. " Yoongi told him with an high five. They both got startled when Jimin splashed water on their faces.

" Helping you both to feel fresh. " Jimin told laughing at them.

" Jimin sshhii " Jungkook shouted. Yoongi glared him while silently getting his cap opened aiming at Jimin. At the instant Jimin moved to which Jin got soaked. Since Jin finished his water he asked help from Namjoon. In the attempt of opening the cap he squeezed the bottle and got soaked. It went on with everyone got soaked yearning a sigh from their manager. This time water bottle he thought with a sigh.

Before heading to their plane they changed their dresses.

The plane ride was pleasant. Everyone commented on how good the air hostesses were but Jungkook was in no mood. He just laid and looked through the window.

It was a 7 hours travel from South Korea to India. They became very tired. Most of the time they slept. They were landed in the capital city of India, Delhi.

Since it was November month it was great in India but for BTS it was Ok. It became evening when they stepped out. They were invited by Delhi's Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal with the traditional dance and music of India. Performers performed in a public place and Delhi Government arranged a comfortable place for BTS to sit and watch. It was so colourful for them. Dance group performed 6 classical dances of India. There were some folk and western dance with heavy drums and musics which even shook their platform.

By watching them J-hope and Jimin couldn't control themself. They too started dance from their place. After that Indian rap singers engaged them. BTS loved the rap songs. BTS and their group was already fed up after the travel but Indian culture amazed them in a way that kept them super energetic. They were provided coconut water directly from coconut. No wonder RM let two coconut roll off the stage earning a roar of laughter from Indian audiences. They were provided with samosa, jalebi and torques to eat which they loved a lot.

After 2 hours the event was over. BTS never thought Indian culture would be this colourful.

"That was amazing, wasn't it? And their ornaments, wow! That much but still beautiful!!!" asked J-hope who had been trying to do the mutras of bharathanatiyam. Everyone nodded.
" What are you calling as beautiful Hobi hyung ?" Taehyung asked wiggling his eye brows.

" Girls, of course ornaments were beautiful but Indians girls don't need them to look beautiful. " J-hope told with a dreamy look on his face. Jin was arranging the folded shawls that had been honoured to them by the Chief Minister.

" Do anyone know why they wrapped us with this? " Jin asked pointing the row of shawls.

" I asked that to the one who served these shawls in a tray. She told that it means honouring our guests by giving our warmth. " RM told while trying to unzip his bag but the usual RM thing happened. He sighed.

" So heart-warming, man " Suga told searching for a good place to sleep.

" Tomorrow, we are invited for the morning feast. So be ready sharp at 9A.M." RM told facing remaining 6. With nodding everyone left for their repected rooms.

Jungkook was sitting near the window. The night view at the Oberoi Hotel was a must-watch sight. He really enjoyed the event. Particularly he loved the languages. There were speech with all the main languages of India. Among that he loved Tamil a lot which he could connect which his own mother tongue. He felt connected with Tamil. He got overwhelmed thinking that only main languages would be this much then how many would be in total. He wondered how would be the food of India. With the thinking about India and it's colourful culture he tried to sleep which he couldn't because of jet lag but still he managed some hours of sleep.

😇😇😇😇😇