Chapter 3

Jungkook was smiling excitedly with a twinkle in his eyes. His eyes showed the excitement of small baby looking at a newly bought toys. Like a yawn it reflected on Reya's face who had been watching the whole event without missing a beat. She was also packing her things for her visit to BTS. Just the thought of meeting BTS and meeting Jungkook created giddy feeling inside her.

She reached Delhi through train. It had been 2 days since she left her home. She always enjoyed travelling in train. Particularly sleeping in train with the constant jerk what she loved about train. She wore a black hoodie and faded blue jean with blue sneakers. She got her things in a medium sized travel bag. Since she didn't want to rush on the same day of concert she reached at evening on the previous day of concert.  Booking a room in a nearby hotel to the Oberoi Hotel she placed her card on the scanner and entered. It was small yet cozy room with lavender and purple themed colour. After getting freshen up she changed to something comfy since it is quite colder there than her native.

purple heart ring !!! Wow! "Give me that, bhaiya. " she asked the shopkeeper failing to hide her excited full mouthed smile earning a weird look from the latter.

" Only one. " he asked her pointing to the another one which was next to the first one. Only then she realised it to be a couple's ring. Without thinking twice she shaked her head vigorously earning a pity eyes from the shopkeeper who might have thought her to be some sort of gifted girl. It was packed to a cute little box decorated with two red paper-made roses. After getting them packed she turned to leave when she found two ladies bending metals in the different sizes of rings.

" Are these hand-made?" she asked with a wonder. She always wanted to buy a ring hand-made since hand-mades are always mixed with feelings, love and the adoration of the person who make them.

" Haan, beta. They are. They are very special. We were told by our some customers that they got married with their loved ones after buying couple rings from our shop. Our rings are really lucky for true loves. We give our blessings along with them. " he told with such a admiration. " You too will be together with your favourite person whom you love truly. " told one of the two ladies holding her two hands in air in the gesture of blessing Reya.
My favourite whom I love truly? The only person that can fit is Jungkook. That is impossible. She laughed internally on those people who openly lie for their business. Good business tactics she thought. With a small smile and thank you she left the shop.

For two hours she had been wandering around every shops. There were numerous shops in between the Oberoi Hotel and Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium where the concerts were planned to happen. She just loved all the decorative lights adoring the streets;  green, blue, yellow, orange, red, etc. It was like a traditional festival. There were t-shirt shops with bts logos, members' photos, their group photos, singing photos, etc. Even Korean sweet stalls, Korean food stalls. Also some Indian food stalls. There were accessories related with BTS. Delicious cotton candies, Indian traditional snacks which she bought and wandered while eating them. She took a lots of photos.

Reya turned right, left, straight and upside down but still there was no sign of sleep. She couldn't sleep not that she wanted to. Not when she was that close to BTS, particularly Jungkook, breathing the same air as him. Thinking about that her stomach did a roller coaster. With the thinking of Jungkook she slept.

She forgot to bring her towel inside the bathroom. That was the third thing she forgot since she woke up. Firstly she forgot to open the bathroom to enter then almost finished brushing with her brush upside down. She just couldn't concentrate on anything. She was never that nervous. Finally she finished getting ready. She looked herself in a full sized mirror. She made her hair in a messy braid, however perfect she might do her curly would end up in a mess. She wore a plain maroon Saree. Only a watch on her wrist. Drawing a perfect line with her eye liner she finished her make up which looked perfect with her black bindi and thick brows.

_________

Reya got dizzy the moment she entered not only because of the BTS but the crowd Oh My she thought. There were different and almost every cultured people of India. Tons and tons of colourful dresses. Those perfumes just made her gag. At that moment she missed her peace, silence and how much she wanted everyone to be silent at that moment like a teacher she would say pin drop silence. Then suddenly as if hearing her prayer everyone became silent. One second she even thought she had gone mad due to those loud noises. But no, everyone was actually silent. And there entered the Stars of the Event.

Out of seven her eyes focused like the focus light on that one who dressed up on the maroon coat with white inner shirt, black tie and black tight pant. He looked so hot and so matching with Evelyn Reya, her. She couldn't get off the butterflies from her stomach. They started with Idol, Dynamite and followed. After some performances Jungkook's long hair got sticky with his sweat which made him hotter making Evelyn's cheeks hotter than Volcano. The army bombs were really awesome. During the concert Jungkook accidentally looked at Evelyn. She couldn't even stand properly though it was for mere seconds. She couldn't even imagine how the fan-signing moment would be. She was damn sure she would be fainted by the time she reach JK.

____________

After the concert, an old man stood on the stage with a paper in his hand. In that list Evelyn Reya's name came and she was sure that it was about the special quiz. But when they informed that the people from the list won't be attending the fan-signing her heart literally broke. She was near tearing and was very anger.

She thought that they would give some special gift. If she had known it before she might have not entered into such a stupid quiz.

They asked those 7 members from the list to a separate waiting room. They have been waiting for one hour. When she peeked she saw people in line getting sign from BTS. She got ready to leave with the damaged heart when that same old man came to the waiting room.

💜