Chapter 1

" It was announced that The World Famous Kpop group BTS will be visiting India in November month of this year 2021 for the live concert. For the first time ever in their 7 years of journey they have added India in their World Tour.  It is going to be held at New Delhi, the capital of India. Their fans are called as Armies. The Indian Armies are at their cloud nines. " said the Tamil news reader of Sun TV. The famous channel among Tamil states.

" na-na, na-na, ayy
Light it up like dynamite " BTS' famous Dynamite performance  was being telecasted in the Starplus,the all over India's famous hindi channel. The channel hunt was continued with changing into every language news that present in India.

" Aaaaaaarrrrrrhhhhh, I just can't believe that they are actually going to be here. Amma come here and watch their ads on local channels. OMG. Am I dreaming?" she pinched herself " Noooooo.... It's hurting then it's trueeeee." told the girl who had been changing the channels for the past 2 hours just to hear the news about BTS' arrival to India. She was jumping up and down like a small baby but of age 21 with a bundle of giggles. She was in her Sari and was doing the boy with luv ' Yeah you makin' me a boy with love' step. The sunrays from the window were spreaded in her face which brighten her happy face. Due to her movements her bun was getting off and fell freely below her shoulder. It would have been good if she had a straighten hair as she  wished. But she had a curly hair which she loved, made her look like the heroine of not a romantic movie but a typical Indian ghost movie with her white sari she wore.

" Hey, stop jumping like a kangaroo." her mom scolded her. Actually due to her heavy movement her Sari pleats was getting off. " You have to start your class within 10 minutes. Go and get ready. " her mom shouted with the broom stick in her hand as she was sweeping, sometimes it would be a weapon too. But it was like she was shouting to an ear-less person.

" I am promising you I will tear this. " she said holding some paper in her hand. Hearing this that girl turned her head and ran towards her mom to take that paper.

" Amma amma please, return it to me. Okay Okay I will go and prepare. Actually its getting late for my online class. Please give." she asked with her pleading eye and her mom gave it to her with a smile and left. She kissed the concert ticket and kept it in her locker.

Evelyn Reya was living with her parents at Pondicherry. She was searching for her job but didn't find any. After the great pandemic of Corona the schools were getting opened slowly. But she got a part time job of tutoring Hindi to students from other states. She got this offer through her friend's aunt whose daughter was one among the students.

" Good morning, students."

" Good morning, Miss. " with that her one hour class went on.

After finishing her 4 hours tutoring for different classes of students, her household chores,  helping her mom to prepare food and prepare for her next class she took a long bath and settled in her T-shirt and shorts with a juice near her favourite spot of her room, her window where she could get a good view of their home garden. She was scrolling about the feeds of BTS. In Bighit Entertainment's official page she saw a contest. It was announced that the winning member would get the biggest unforgettable reward. She became excited and entered it with her e-mail and her details. The first question she was asked was to choose one among the 7 handsomes. Without thinking twice she clicked on Jungkook. It would be an understatement if she had told that it was a tough contest. It was more than that. It had 50 questions with a particular word from any songs that Jungkook had sung, it may be a his solo, their group song or his cover. The participants had to answer which song had that word, from which row of lyric line and number place of the word. It was the toughest but the contestants could take 24 hours to answer but their eye balls are monitored to detect the cheatings and using other gadgets to find the answers.
She finished it within 12 hours. Since she was a great fan of Jungkook she knew his songs with her tongue - tip. But still she wasn't sure about her answers. They informed that the result would be out within 24 hours. She hoped she would be the winner though she knew she was just being greedy. By thinking about her meeting with BTS she slept with the usual dream of Jungkook.

Next day she woke up at 10.00 A.M with a scowl when her mom offed the fan. She went to do her morning routine. She used to brush at the back of her house where they had a guava tree, papaya tree who were her friends. She would sing, dance while brushing looking at the singing birds on the trees with the sunrays glowing on them. She found her father in the hall with the newspaper and tiffin in the table in front of him. She greeted him with her full teethed smile while having the tiffin plate in her hand since she didn't see him the day before. Her father was running a tuition institution for maths where he needed to be there early morning and the classes would go till night and he would come home to have lunch to again leave at evening when she would be sleeping. Her mom joined them with her tiffin. She discussed with them about her Hindi classes and the funny mistakes her children did in her class. " I asked them what do we call mother-tongue in hindi, they turned their pages and told 'Ma-Jeep'" she told laughing her usual funny laugh making her parents to laugh. Actually she meant the language one speak from birth but the students took it as the actual mom's tongue and translated to it so. She loved to talk with her parents and to make them laugh with her silly timings, counters and pick up lines from her favourite comedian Vadivelu.

" Did you keep that concert ticket safe?" her father asked in his I-am-the-Head-of-the-family tone.

"Hmm. " she told munching her favourite tiffin 'puttu' while enjoying its heavenly taste. She gave a thumbs up at her mother's direction with a glee smile which her mother returned.

" Remember, you have spent a lot of money in that. " he told Reya but making eye contact with her mom for which she acknowledged with the nod and a 'yes'.

" Don't worry, you both. " she told looking at them and went to wash her hand and her dirty plate.

They were watching T.V. Reya's mom was applying oil on her hair while scolding for not taking care of it and made a bun. After sometimes they departed to their respective routines. Reya went to wash their clothes, her mom went to prepare the lunch and her father went to his job since it was saturday he needed not to be there too early.

Finishing her tuition she was drinking a cup of hot coffee she made to ease her sore throat.  Because taking continuous class for 4 hours though with a 10 minutes gap between not an easy task. Her voice was like a cuckoo's before which turned like a crow's. She felt as if her body drained out of energy. She needed not to prepare for her next class since it was the weekend. She changed from Saree to a loose T-shirt and a shorts. Removed her earrings, undid her plait to have a bun of her curly hair at the top of her head. She laid on her bed comfortably and scrolled her phone only to get out of it the next moment in search of her mom and crush her with her bone crushing hug. Her mom didn't react much for her sudden bubbliness since she would get hyper at any moment and do such a silly things at her home. But her mom became curious when she showed her phone screen and she barely saw her daughter's name in that since she was dancing, jumping and swinging her legs in happiness.

" I AM THE WINNER OF THE SPECIAL CONTEST OF BTS, RANI. " she shouted at her mom only to get glare from her mom as she called her with her name. But she hugged her 10 months' await back though she didn't get which contest she was talking about when she hugged her with the bag of giggles. Rani needed nothing than the happiness of her small family.
' what would be the special reward? That too related with JUNGKOOK. ' she wondered with a dreamy smile with a giggle on her not so oval or round face.

First chapter!!!

I hope u all like it because I enjoyed it.... I felt the happiness of Reya of meeting BTS and the contest winning moment. Share how did u feel friends..... Yeah armies 😍😍😍💜💜💜💜💜