Chapter 7

Jungkook never thought he would be staying at some random fans' home. It was not even in his dream. But he just couldn't not come here and to be with her. She was different yet not difficult for him to like. Her culture, language were totally different from his own. But still he liked it because of her. Her mom always drapped a long cloth around her body which he later found out to be Sari, a traditional clothing of Indians. He also remembered about seeing Reya in that dress when he met her in concert. He even searched about it. Though he found it weird at the beginning he started to love it.

It fitted every women perfectly, beautifully yet covering everything. It was a cloth which was hot yet cute for every women. Unknowingly he wished to see Reya in Sari again, maybe always.

Reya, Reya, Reya, She had something which just dragged him. If anyone heard the reason for his abundant trust on her they would have laughed. It was not enough to come all the way. Yet he was here in his room, writing the lyrics for his new song, slightly eavesdropping her taking Hindi class. He really found that language different and difficult but he could somehow relate his own mother tongue with Tamil language. Even Hindi sounded sweet out of her mouth for him. It was her routine of taking continuously Hindi class for 4 hours. Not to mention but he hated those 4 hours like he did for lemon donuts. Of course he somewhat mingled with her family. But he was not that much of social person. He was still at some distance even with Reya. His thoughts got broken with the door shutting sound from Reya's room. He became confused, so far he knew she would always take her Hindi class at the terrace. She would say that it was her favourite place of her home. She loved to take class while feeling the nature around her. But she was so soon that day. Some moments of struggle then he went and knocked her door.

"Are you going some where? " was his first question after seeing her in a cute white Maxi skirt with white lace crop top. She let her curly hair down and it was exactly like noodles. Noodles hair he thought while chuckling.

" No, got bored that's why getting dressed up. " she told with a fake scowl doing her eyeliner. Even within these few days he came to know that she was not at all a make-up person. To be say a short she would be like a maniac with her sweatpants, loose t-shirts, her curly hair everywhere on her face. Not her fault her hair wouldn't listen to her.

" Where- " Friend's Birthday Party." she completed his sentence also her make-up. He nodded.

" I will be late OK. So you eat well and sleep early. " she told just like his mom. He smiled. Something striked him.

" Change your dress. " he told sternly. His authority sent chill down her spines and spreaded goose bumps all over her. She almost dropped her mobile. But she didn't show him that. She looked at him confused.

" Change your dress because I am saying. " he told with a straight face. Even he didn't know where that came from. She was like wow. He just showed those controlling boyfriend side of his random Wattpad Fanfics. But still she never liked it when it comes to be controlled.

" I never like to be controlled but to be loved. " she just told that line which she always used among her friends.

" Then you are not being controlled here. " he raised his voice a bit and went off. She was confused like hell. She was dumb due to her anger and didn't get what he meant by that.

"Ma, I am leaving. Take care of him. " she just shouted this and went to take her scooty. But was shocked to see Jungkook outside near her scooty. He was combing his long strands which was dancing for the rhythming breeze while holding his jacket. Actually it was the first time she raised her voice on Jungkook. She was nervous and was shaking with furious heart beats. She didn't want to spoil her friendship with him. She also wished her make-up not to go due to profuse sweating.